The Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Government of India invites applications from Indian national candidates for 40 numbers of Chinese Government Scholarships for the academic year 2023. The scholarship is given for pursuing Undergraduate programs, Master’s programs, Doctoral programs, General Scholar programs and Senior Scholar programs.
Last Date : 24th January, 2023
MHRD Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 for Indian Students
Eligibility criteria for Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
- The interested candidates must be a permanent citizen of India and must be currently residing in India at the time of application.
- For Undergraduate Programs : To be eligible, the candidate must be a high school graduate (Class 12 pass)
- For Masters Programs : the candidate must be a bachelor’s degree holder
- For Doctoral Programs : the candidate must be a master’s degree holder
- For General Scholar Program : The candidates must have completed minimum 2 years of Undergraduate study (must have cleared Class 12) at the time of applying for general scholar programs.
- For Senior Scholar Programs : The candidate should be master’s degree holder or an associate professor or above at the time of applying for senior scholar program.
Age Criteria :-
- Undergraduate Programs : The candidates must below the age of 25 years.
- Masters Programs : He/she must be under the age of 35 years
- Doctoral Programs : The candidate must be under the age of 40 years
- General Scholar Program : He/she must be under the age of 45 years
- Senior Scholar Programs : The candidates must be under 50 years of age when applying for programme
Other Criteria :-
Candidates who have been abroad for the purpose of study/research/training, for the period of more than six months at a time either on a scholarship or on their own, are eligible to apply only if they have been in India for at least two years, after their return from abroad as on 24 January 2023.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Award ::
- Total 40 students who fulfill all the eligibility conditions will be provided with the benefits of scholarship.
- Value of scholarship provided by the Government of China to the selected scholars.
- For Details of Value of Chinese Government Scholarship 2023, Click Here http://www.campuschina.org/
- The selected candidates will be awarded with scholarship benefits, which also include the cost of airfare, which will borne by Indian Government (air ticket from India to China).
Application Process for Chinese Government Scholarship
- The application process of Chinese Government Scholarship will be Online.
- The candidates are required to Apply Online for scholarship application.
- The application should be submitted online through www.campuschina.org to the China Scholarship Council also and http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship by 24 January 2023.
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents while applying for this scholarship on http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship :
Required Documents :
The documents should be uploaded at the time of applying online at sakshat.ac.in. The list is as under.
- PDF of the application form submitted on www.campuschina.org.
- Self attested copy of class X mark sheet,
- class XII mark sheet,
- degree certificate (UG/PG/Doctoral as applicable).
- Please note that if your degree is awarded in terms of GPA, applicant must upload the official procedure adopted by the University/Institution for conversion of GPA to Percentage.
- Class X pass certificate as proof of age of the applicant.
All the above individual document size must be under 530 kb
Nomination Criteria for Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
There has been some nomination criteria has been fixed which is mentioned below.
- For undergraduate programs : merit list would be based on Class XII marks (80% weightage) and Class X marks (20% weightage).
- For Master’s, Doctoral, General Scholar and Senior Scholar programs : Priority for nomination would be given to candidates who have completed their last qualifying exam either from Institutes of National Importance (INI)/Central Universities (CU)/ Centrally funded Technical Institutes (CFTI)/National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited institutions.
Official Website : www.mhrd.gov.in
Contact Details :-
For queries contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For clarification and doubts Call on : 011- 26172896/26172492