The students of India who are enrolled in the Graduate Degree Program at the Cornell University of New York for a Graduation degree program or are eligible to enroll can fill the application form for Tata Scholarship- Cornell University NY 2023.
Tata Scholarship For Cornell University New York 2023
The Tata Education and Development Trust – a philanthropic affiliate of India’s Tata Group is providing the aforesaid scholarships and inviting applications from interested candidates. Most suitable Indian students are selected for the Tata Scholarship and will be provided with the scholarship for the duration of their complete duration of undergraduate studies at Cornell, NY.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen and have passed 12th class from a recognized state board/university in India.
- The applicant must be offered admission to Cornell as an undergraduate student.
- He/she should be eligible for need-based financial aid.
- The applicants for whom English is not the first language must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Tata Scholarship supports 20 academically excellent students in pursuing higher studies at Cornell University, New York.
- The selected scholars will get financial support up-to 8 semesters
How to Apply
- After completion of the admission application and after applying for financial aid, the candidates are eligible for the consideration for the Tata Scholarship.
- The eligible students can apply for the Tata Scholarship through the online mode by going to the official website at admissions.cornell.edu on or before the last date.
Preference will be given to qualified students accepted to the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning; the College of Engineering; the Applied Economics and Management major in the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business; and majors across colleges in the biological sciences, physical sciences, and other “hard” sciences, as well as the social sciences.