Like the Central and State Governments of the country, many institutions are also starting many scholarship schemes for a better future of students with the aim of encouraging them in education, one such scholarship program is TATA Captial Pankh Scholarship from Tata Capital Limited. Has been started with the name, through which such students of the country whose economic condition is not better, are not able to spend their studies and they have to struggle for life, such students are given scholarships by Tata Capital through Tata Scholarship.
TATA Scholarship 2023
benefits are provided. To get the benefit of the Tata Scholarship Program, students studying in courses like class 6th to class 12th, diploma or graduation will be eligible to apply, for this they will have to complete the application process on its official website, after which they will get the benefit of the scholarship. will be received. So let us see in detail all the information on TATA Scholarship 2023 Application Form Online, Eligibility, Last Date, And Status in detail, through this article.
TATA Scholarship deadline Overview
|Article||TATA Scholarship 2023 Application Form Online, Eligibility, Last Date, Status @tatatrusts.org|
|Scholarship Name||Tata Scholarship|
|Launched By||Tata Trust|
|Scholarship For||Class 1st to UG, PG, & Higher Course Enrolled Students|
|Objective||Inspire & Motivate Students for Further Studies.|
|Benefits||Scholarship Amount Provided.|
|Tata Scholarship last date 2023||31 August 2023|
Eligibility for Tata Scholarship 2023
- Only the native citizens of India can apply for this scheme.
- Students from class 6 to graduation can apply for Tata Scholarship 2023-24.
- It is necessary for the applicant student to pass in his previous class, only then he will be able to apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 4 lakh.
- Children of government employees will not be considered eligible for this scholarship.
- Under Tata Scholarship, 50 seats have been reserved for girls, as well as SC / ST and disabled students will also be given priority in this.
Tata Scholarship 2023 online application-
- The applicant has to first visit the official website https://www.tatatrusts.org/.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see many scholarships by going to the scholarship section.
- Here you have to click on the given option of Tata Capital Wings Scholarship.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to complete your registration process by filling in the information asked in the Tata Scholarship Online Registration Form.
- After this, you will get a login ID and password.
- Now you have to log in with the help of a User ID and Password.
- After login, the application form for Tata Scholarship will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in the information asked in the form carefully. Along with this, the necessary documents sought in it have to be attached.
- After filling in all the information, you have to submit the form.
- After which your application process will be completed.
Important documents required for taking scholarship-
Before applying for Tata Scholarship, students must have some important documents. JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Documents are required during the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship selection process. SOP (Statement of Purpose) and LOR (Letter of Recommendation) are the only documents required while applying for the scholarship. JN Tata Endowment Scholarship students will get loans between Rs 1,00,000 and Rs 10,00,000 as scholarships. Maximum Rs. Travel assistance of Rs.7,50,000/- will be provided and up to Rs.50,000 in loan scholarship may be given as a travel grant.
TATA Scholarship 2023
Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) 2023 is a scholarship program run by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. This scholarship scheme comes under Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE), a flagship program of DST. 10,000 INSPIRE Scholarships are awarded every year to meritorious students pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s courses in Natural and Basic Sciences. Under the Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) scheme, each selected candidate receives a scholarship amount of Rs 80,000 per annum for pursuing studies and research in science and technology to pursue a career. Check out the complete details of the benefits available under this scholarship below.
- Who Can Apply For Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education 2023?
Ans. Students from class 6 to graduation can apply for Tata Scholarship 2023-24.
- Applicants are directed to mention their registration number in all their correspondence, where can they find this number?
Ans. Students can find their INSPIRE registration number in the initial scholarship offer letter.