Hello friends !! we are here to give our latest scholarship information so that you can get financial support in your education life. well this, scholarship has been implemented in West Bengal for all the students who are between 8th to 12th. this scheme was started by a private organization named ‘Paschim Medinipur Future Care Society ‘. This scheme was started in honor of Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar because he believed that if you want to improve society then you should promote education.
Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2023-24
This Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship is strong financial help for students who are studying in classes 8th to 12 but are also facing a financial crisis. Vidyasagar scholarship is launched by a private organization. This scheme is for every category students of in West Bengal and they will be selected on a merit basis. the amount of help given in the screen will be deposited into their bank account. if we describe the whole process of the scheme in simple words, every year this scholarship is announced to select children.
but here you have to keep two main things in mind one to receive this scholarship money, students should have an active bank account in their own name or with any other member of their family. and, you may not consider it as the IIT Kharagpur Vidyasagar Scholarship scheme because this West Bengal Vidyasagar scholarship 2023 and IIT Kharagpur Vidyasagar scholarship are different.
Highlights of Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship Name||Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship|
|For||West Bengal’s Students|
|Implemented by||Paschim Medinipur Future Care Society|
|Last Date for Applying||31 Jan 2024|
|Post Category||Scholarship Apply|
|Scholarship type||Private Scholarship|
|Contact Details||[email protected]
number – + 91 9734451344 ( any day, 3 pm to 5 pm)
before applying for this scholarship, you must have
- Your recent coloring photographs,
- The Aadhaar card of the student
- Previous year’s mark sheet
- Annual income certificate of the student’s family
- Also bank passbook.
Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship Application Process
- First of all, go to its official website and download its application form.
- Fill out the form correctly and attach all the required Documents’ photocopy.
- After attaching all the documents the application form should be delivered to the address through offline mode before the last date without delay.
Last Date for Applying for the Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship
Well for the Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship 2024, the last date is not available right now. For that please keep checking their website regularly.
To apply, you need to check the Eligibility of the scheme.
- Students have to study from 8th to 12th standard
- You should be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Annual family income criteria to be eligible for this scheme should be below 2 lakh 50 thousand rupees
- The student should continue their studies.
Selection Process for Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship
- The selection process will be conducted among the applied students.
- Second, the financial income of the family and the marks obtained by the students in their class will be considered in this selection process.
- The third step will be the verification step, where the annual income of the student’s family will be verified and finally eligible student will be selected.
- The selected student will be notified through their mobile number or Email ID.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1- is there any renewal procedure for this scholarship?
ans. yes! For the renewal procedure you have to follow the following steps –
- The student should clear their annual exam
- In order to renew the scholarship, you must have your previous year’s mark sheet photocopy
- Required photocopies of all documents must be stamped by the school
- Before submitting your form to the scholarship authority, attach the receipt of your current academic year’s admission to it.
2- how much financial aid does each student receive by class?
Ans. We can show you the answer through a table
|class 8th students will get||Rs. 1200|
|class 9th students will get||Rs. 2400|
|class 10 students will get||Rs. 3600|
|class 11 students will get||Rs. 4800|
|class 12 students will get||Rs. 6000|