IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2023:- The applications for IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2023 are invited by Intrapreneur Development Experience IDEX. IDEX Global Fellowship program is open for desiring social leaders from throughout the world who want to be a part of the six (6) months program on social enterprise.
In one year, IDEX Global Fellowship Programme is conducted two times and this time the application is invited for the July session of the year 2023. It is like a Bootcamp for the entrepreneurs where the selected candidates have to stay in a given place inside India and work with local social enterprises.
The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree to be eligible for the IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2023. It is required from the applicants to pay a tuition fee of USD 5950 for the complete IDEX Fellowship program, which covers the expenses of the tuition fee, housing, etc.
|Application Start Date||4th February 2023|
|Last date of submission of application||5th April 2023|
|Telephonic Interviews||10th February to 17th April 2023|
|Starting Date of Fellowship||1st July 2023|
|End Date of Fellowship||18th December 2023|
Eligibility for IDEX Fellowship
- The IDEX Global Fellowship Program is open for all National candidates.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree to be eligible for the IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2023.
- The Applicant should have One to Three-year professional working experience with leadership responsibilities.
- To be a part of the IDEX Global Fellowship program, the applicant must be fluent in English Language, excellent listening and communication skills.
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments.
- A desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact
IDEX Global Fellowship Benefits
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies, and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Sessions led by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views and experiences
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise and post-fellowship support.
- A global family for life!
- The online application is required to be made for the IDEX Global Fellowship program.
- The applicant has to register themselves using their email ID.
Click Here to Apply Online for IDEX Global fellowship.
- The Candidates are required to pay a Tuition fee of USD 5950 which covers all the educational expenses of the program. The amount of tuition fee needs to be paid before the Program Orientation.
- There are two stages for the selection of the candidates.
- Firstly the application will be shortlisted
- After that, the selected application will call for an interview.
- The applicant should have a commitment and passion for the mission of IDEX.
- The applicant should respect the values of IDEX.
- The applicant must be committed to contribute to the IDEX community and learn from others.
Contact Details : –
Address: DEX Accelerator 3rd Floor, Padmavati Complex,
#2, 80 Feet Road, Opposite NGV Indoor Stadium Koramangala, 8th Block, Bengaluru – 560095