Rajasthan Post Matric & CM scholarship 2023 :- Rajasthan scholarship is also known as SJE (Social Justice and Empowerment Department) scholarship. Apart from this, Rajasthan scholarship is especially applicable to the students of Rajasthan state. SJE Rajasthan Post Matric & CM scholarships 2023 are awarded to the deprived and deserving students of Rajasthan belonging to SC/ST category. All the eligible students are advised to submit the online application form for Post Matric & CM scholarships before the last date. The details, such as How to apply, Online Registration, documents required for scholarship are furnished below in the article.
Last Date : 30th June, 2023-24
How to Apply for Rajasthan SSO Scholarship 2023 :
The students of Rajasthan are required to fill online application form by going to scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in through online registration. To make online registration, the students must follow the steps below to apply for scholarship 2023.
Online Registration for SJE Post Matric & CM scholarships 2023 :
Here the questions are raising in your mind, that how the students can make online registration and what are the steps to do this. Below the steps are mentioned below.
- Step I => First of all, students need to visit to Scholarship Portal, Government of Rajasthan
Apply Online https://scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in/index.html
- Step II => The students who are using this website first time needs to click on Register button to register on Raj SSO web portal to obtain one time SSOID/ password.
- Step III => Once the student clicking the Register tab, you will see the various options on your screen and applicant will have to choose a mechanism to create SSOID or Password.
Point to be Noted : If you are one of the student who is already registered on RAJSSO web portal, then you must directly click on Login Button at the scholarship portal to continue the process.
- Step IV => Once you Login with your User ID and Password, the student must select ‘Student’ option and then click on OK button to continue.
Point to be Noted :
==> Since the scholarship schemes are delivered using BHAMASHAH DBT platform, it is mandatory for the applicant to have BHAMASHAH FAMILY ID or Enrollment ID updated in his/ her SSO Profile.
==> If the applicant does not have BHAMASHAH FAMILY ID/ ENROLLMENT ID i.e. have not enrolled under BHAMASHAH scheme, it can be done online at http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in or at nearest EMITRA KIOSK across Rajasthan)
- Step V => After the above process, the student is required to select their name and enter their 12 digit Aadhaar/UID number for verification using OTP/Fingerprint.
=> The students Aadhaar must be updated in Bhamashah before continuing with Scholarship Portal.
- Step VI => Once you successfully don Aadhaar/ UID verification, you need to fill the one-time PROFILE form. Only few fields and few mandatory documents are required to be filled or uploaded.
- Step VII => After filling all the required details in the form, the applicant clicks the SUBMIT button. After it a confirmation message will be displayed indicating that applicant profile (one-time) has been created successfully on Scholarship Portal. In this SMS or Email Notification is also sent to the applicant.
- Step VIII => A new page will be open up, where you need to click on ‘New Application’ option in the Menu to submit Scholarship Application.
- Step IX => Upon clicking the ‘New Application’ you will be asked for Aadhaar/UID authentication or verification.
- Step X => Once you enter Aadhaar or UID authentication or verification, a list of schemes will be displayed on the screen for which you are eligible as per profile information you filled.
- Step XI => As per your desire, you can select the scheme and then fill the scholarship application form.
- Step XII => Once you fill the scholarship application form and submit the same, system displays the confirmation message which includes the unique application number.
- Step XIII => After the completion of application submission process, the system redirects the applicant back to the ‘Student Dashboard’ where you can track the current status of all the applications submitted by the student.
Rajasthan Post Matric & CM scholarships 2023 Required Documents :
Some documents are required to be submitted by the students to the application process completed. Without these documents your application will not be consider. Below mentioned documents are necessary to be uploaded on the portal after scanning the original documents.
- Domicile Certificate – The student should upload the same as per Govt of Rajasthan rules, Moolniwas will be uploaded, not institute bonafide
- Income certificate in revised format – In case of government employee “Form No. 16” to be attached with new format
- Caste Certificate – As per Govt. rules
- Course codes – This is also required to be uploaded by the student.
- Fees Structure – Student are advised to enter fees detail head wise given by the SJE department from your fees structure.
Also read: Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2023