YIFY Young India Fellowship 2022 For Undergraduate/postgraduate Degree Holder & Final Year Student
YIF Young India Fellowship 2022 invites applications for the Undergraduate and Post Graduate program at Ashoka University. Young India Fellowship (YIF) is Ashoka University’s Ist PG programme and started first in the academic year 2011. This Post Graduate programme is in Liberal Studies and Leadership at Ashoka University.
Young India Fellowship is one of the fully funded, residential programme for begun college graduate students presenting unusual capability, willingness and leadership potential.
Young India Fellowship Eligibility
- The student must have an Undergraduate / Postgraduate Degree.
- The student must be in the final year of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree from the renowned University of India.
- To be eligible, the student must be in the age of 28 years or below as on 15 July 2020.
- The applicant should have got an education through any medium of instructions. Whereas the student must be able to converse, read and write in English.
- The student with a specialisation in any subject is welcomed to apply for the Young India Fellowship 2022.
- There are various factors which are evaluated for the selection of the candidates like submitted application, telephonic interview, personal interview and also the General Ability test to assess the candidates verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Each part of the application and interview is necessary and the selection of the application for the fellowship programme will be done in view of the mixture of both.
- The three stages which are taken for the selection of an applicant.
- Evaluation of submitted applications: All applications are evaluated by the selection committee formed with faculty and executive members of the programme.
- Telephonic interview: The applications will be reviewed by the selection committed and will be selected for the Telephonic interview. The shortlisted candidate’s interview will be taken and will be selected for Personal Interview.
(a) Personal Interview (Round 1): The candidate who is shortlisted will have to call for a personal interview in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bangalore
(b) Personal Interview (Round 2): Round two of personal interview of the shortlisted candidates will be performed at New Delhi. During this time, the applicants will also be administered a general ability test to assess their verbal, written and analytical skills.
- After the performance of the applicant in all the above stage, the final selection will be done.
Last date of submission of Application: March 31, 2020
Interviews: March 15, 2020 – May 25, 2020
Final offers to selected candidates: May 27-28, 2020
Offers to waitlisted candidates: May 30-31, 2020
How To Get Scholarship In Young India Fellowship
- Those applicants are eligible to apply online for Ashoka University Young India Fellowship who fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Young India Fellowship. There they have to register themselves on the Young India Fellowship website.
- Once the candidates are registered, an email will be sent to the applicant’s registered email ID.
- There is no application fee is required to be submitted by the applicant.