Young India Fellowship (YIF) 2021-22 is offered by Ashoka University invites applications from fresh undergraduates and postgraduates. YIF is Ashoka University’s first PG program was started in 2011. The fellowship is a one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate program in Liberal Studies and Leadership. For the year 2021-22 fellowship program, a group of 200 students get together crossways to the country and get training to make the changes.
- 1 YIF Young India Fellowship 2021-22 Ashoka University
- 1.0.1 Date Schedule for Young India Fellowship 2021-22
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Criteria for YIF Young India Fellowship 2021-22
- 1.0.3 Benefits of the Young India Fellowship 2021-22
- 1.0.4 Application Process for Young India Fellowship 2021
- 1.0.5 Selection Process for YIF Young India Fellowship 2021-22
- 1.0.6 Young India Fellowship Telephonic Interview Dates
YIF Young India Fellowship 2021-22 Ashoka University
YIF is a fully funded, residential program for recent college graduates showing their exceptional ability, willingness to learn, and leadership potential. The Young India Fellowship at Ashoka University is launched in collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), Carleton College, University of California Berkeley, University of Michigan, King’s College London, Trinity College Dublin Sciences Po, Yale University and Wellesley College.
Date Schedule for Young India Fellowship 2021-22
Applications to the 12th Cohort (2022-23) will open around Sep-Oct 2021. To register your interest please use the “Sign-up for YIF updates” pop-up form.
Eligibility Criteria for YIF Young India Fellowship 2021-22
- To be eligible for YIF, the student should be in the final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized college in India
- Young India fellowship is open for all young men and women.
- The student should have completed their undergraduate degree and a postgraduate degree from the college of India and have worked straight after that for not more than 3 years.
- The student’s age should not be more than 28 years as of 15 July 2021.
- The applicant should be able to talk, read, and written in English.
- A student with a specialization in any subject or discipline can apply for the Young India Fellowship.
Benefits of the Young India Fellowship 2021-22
- Young India Fellowship offers need-based scholarships that cover, in full or in part to talented and bright students with the following benefits.
- The average cost of the program per fellow is about Rs. 10.00 lacs and each student is sponsored fully or partially by a sponsor.
- Tuition expenses for lectures and workshops delivered by the best teachers and experts from around the world.
- Boarding and lodging expenses
- Lifetime access to a network of mentors, sponsors, and peers.
- The cost of reading and case materials, library subscriptions, and purchase of textbooks.
- You will get national recognition as a change agent of tomorrow.
- Young India Fellows will receive a certificate of completion co-signed by IFRE and UPenn.
Application Process for Young India Fellowship 2021
There are three modes to apply for the Young India Fellowship programme which are as follows:
Apply Online Procedure
- The interested candidates can apply online by going to the official website.
- The candidates have to register themselves and once registered, a system will generate an e-mail and will be sent to the registered email ID of the applicant.
Download Application Form
- The candidates are also able to download the application form from the official website of YIF.
- After receiving the application form, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email ID of the applicant.
Purchase of Application Form
- The applicant can purchase the hard copy of the application form directly from the YIF office.
- The students can complete their online application form in multiple sessions as the application can be saved and submitted later on.
- Every column of the application form needed to be filled and the interview is important.
Selection Process for YIF Young India Fellowship 2021-22
- The selection of fellows will be made considering a combination of many factors.
- All the received applications will be reviewed by the selection committee which consists of faculty and executive members of the programme.
- Short-listed applicants shall be interviewed on the telephone.
- Afterward, the shortlisted candidates will call upon for a personal interview.
Young India Fellowship Telephonic Interview Dates
Round 1: 15 September 2019 – 24 January 2021
Round 2: 1 December 2019 – 5 April 2021
Round 3: 15 March 2021 – 25 May 2021
Required Documents For Personal Interview
- Latest photograph of Candidate
- Passport or any other identity proof.
- Mark sheets of the candidate
- Original Graduation document/or one original document to be submitted in person during final registration.
The final selection of candidates for the Young India Fellowship shall depend on the candidate’s successful performance in the stages.
Ashoka University Contact Details
- University Address: Young India Fellowship, Ashoka University, Plot #2 Rajeev Gandhi Education City, Kundli, Haryana -131028
- Office Address: Sri Aurobindo Society Campus, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Adhchini, New Delhi – 110017, India
- Office Phone: +91 011 6565 2643 , +91 9958293745
- Office Email 1: email@example.com (For Admission Queries)
- Office Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org (For any other queries), email@example.com
Please write other queries like Young India fellowship fees or Young India Fellowship 2021 or placements and Alumni regarding the subject so that we can answer you better.
Check This Also => Thiel Fellowship 2021 Apply Online for 1 Lakh Dollar Reward