WFI International Fellowship 2022- The World Forest Institute (WFI) has invited applications for the WFI International Fellowship 2022. The World Forest Institute (WFI) serves as an invitation for WFI International Fellowship 2022 from holders of undergraduate diplomas within the discipline of forestry or allied fields. The aim of the fellowship program is to make the self-motivated net useful resource professionals across the country realize the information and publicity they seek. The selected candidate will get 50% of this system price value as USD 5000.
WFI International Fellowship
- Starting date for application – July 1, 2019
- Last date of application – 15 October 2019
- Fellowship program duration: 6 April 2019 – 6 October 2022.
WFI International Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- If you have a bachelor’s degree in the field of forestry, natural resources or a related degree in another field then you can apply.
- You must have 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Be able to understand, communicate and present at a professional level in English
- The minimum age is 21 years.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to Work on a research project.
- Be able to work with colleagues from different backgrounds.
A candidate will get 50 percent of the program fee, or up to the US $ 5000, or about Rs 3.50 lakh.
WFI International Fellowship Apply Online
- Go to the official website www.worldforestry.org.
- After that submit the required details like professional and academic details, project proposal and funding details, etc.
- Read the guidelines carefully and accept them.
- Submit the online Application Online Here.
- You can also send the application by email.
- For this, download the application form.
- Send along with two letters of recommendation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of CV / Resume in English
- Two letters of recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural Resources
- Initial Research Proposal
- After submission of the application, it will probably be reviewed by the Election Committee.
- After that, the candidates will be shortlisted for a Skype interview which will probably be of 30-35 minutes.
- The candidate approving the Skype interview will receive an electronic mail notification regarding acceptance.
Check This Also => Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship