NSDL scholarship 2023 / Vidyasaarathi Scholarship -: Vidyasaarathi is a technology-enabled initiative by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov) to bridge the gap in education finance in the country through an online platform. Online applications are available on the portal for various Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019. Students are required to surf the portal and check the scholarships available there.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023 NSDL e-Gov
As per eligibility, candidates can apply for the schemes before the last date. Several schemes are available on the portal including a post-matric scholarship to pursue UG and PG courses. This solution will help manage the entire online education finance application lifecycle ie submission and review of applications, the award of scholarships, disbursement of funds and renewal of education finance. Vidyasarathi is positioned as a user-friendly, transparent and demand-driven platform that will help the corporate sector to play a positive role in developing education finance for Indian society at large. To know more about Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019, look below.
- Vidyasarathi is a platform by NSDL e-Gov to apply for various scholarships offered by corporates.
- Students can search and apply for various education finance schemes for which they are eligible.
- Applying for a scholarship does guarantee the award of a scholarship as the selection depends on various factors like merit, annual income, etc.
- Vidyasaarathi does not charge any fee from students to apply for the scholarship.
- Fund providers can promote skill development and manage these schemes by designing education finance schemes in industry and corporate education.
- TATA Housing Scholarships
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarships
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarships
- Schindler India Renewal Scholarships
- ADHPL Scholarships
- MPCL Scholarships
- CARE Rating Scholarships etc.
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of identity
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Marksheet of class 10th, 12th
- First Year Passed Marksheet (For Second Year Students)
- The second Year Passed Marksheet (For Third Year Students)
- Student Bank Passbook
- Allotment letter
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fee receipts
- Income certificate
- Optional Document PAN Number / Voter ID Card / Passport
NSDL Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Undergraduate Course – Minimum 50% in 12th
- B.E / B.Tech – minimum 50% in HSC, minimum 50% in diploma
- ITI – Minimum 35% in 10th standard
- Diploma – Minimum 50% in 10th standard
- The plans are available only to those students whose family annual income does not exceed INR 3 lakh.
- The scheme does not apply to ACC employees and their children.
NSDL Scholarship 2023 Scholarship Amount
- Scholarship Amount (INR) – 5000.00
- Diploma – Students can get financial assistance up to INR 20000.00
- ITI – Students can avail financial assistance up to INR 20000.00
- B.E./B.Tech – Students can get financial assistance up to INR 30000.00
- Under Graduate – Students can get financial assistance up to INR 5000.00
How to Apply for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023
Please follow the steps below for NSDL Scholarship 2023 Apply Online:-
- Visit the Vidyasarathi portal i.e. www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- Now, complete the registration process.
- You will get a unique registration ID and password.
- Login to the portal with user ID and password.
- Complete your profile with personal, educational and bank account information.
- Submit details
- Now, find the list of available plans.
Contact Details :
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Phone No. : (022) 4090 4484
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheme related queries : email@example.com
Grievance related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check This Also => महात्मा गांधी नेशनल फैलोशिप कार्यक्रम 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन