Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2021-22 -: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2021-22 launched an online portal under NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited to help the students. Through this, all the students of India can apply online for those various education schemes. Through this portal, students will be able to apply for different schemes from one place. They do not need to go to any office or department. Under this Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Schemes 2021-22, children who are good in education will be given financial assistance by the government in the form of scholarship amount.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Registration
Financial assistance will be given to students of the country to study through this scholarship. There are many students in our country who want to continue their studies. But due to the financial constraints of the house, they are unable to complete their education. In view of these problems, this Vidyasaarathi scholarship portal has been started by the government. Through this portal, now any student can take a scholarship for their studies and can achieve their goal. Through this portal, people can now get information about the scholarship schemes launched by the government. You can also apply online as well.
- Students achieving at least 60% in class 10 and class 12.
- Course Description: All meritorious students who are pursuing higher education.
- Gender: Male / Female
How to Apply
- To apply for this scheme, you will have to visit the official website of the Vidyasaarathi scholarship portal.
- Click here to visit the website https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/
- Click on the option “Apply for Scholarship” on the screen.
- To apply for the scheme, you have to register on the portal.
- Fill the information asked and click on the option that is “Submit”.
- Apply for the scheme by logging in with the ID and password received after the registration.
- In this way, you will be registered in the Vidyasaarathi scholarship portal.
- After that, you can apply online for the scholarship scheme according to your educational qualification.
- Photo of Applicant
- Admit Card
- Address proof
- Student bank passbook
- Identity proof
- Latest marksheet
- Education certificate
- Verification letter of verification
- Income certificate
- Receipt of fee
- Address: NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure Ltd, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamla Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai (400-013)
- Phone Number: (022) 4090-4242
- Fax Number: (022) 2491-5217
- Email ID: email@example.com for complaint or scheme related information