SAKSHAM Scholarship – Uttar Pradesh -: Under the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme, the State Government provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships to those students belonging to economically weaker sections who are unable to reimburse accumulation fee. Under the UP Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship, the Yogi Government gives benefits to lakhs of students through this scheme every year. Like last year, the Uttar Pradesh SAKSHAM Scholarship UP registration form has started from July 2019. But before applying online under the UP scholarship scheme, you need to know some of the main things related to this scheme like eligibility, necessary documents, and important guidelines. Keeping all these things in mind, today we have brought information about some important and important guidelines related to UP Scholarship 2019 for you.
UP SAKSHAM Scholarship
Along with this, you will also know about UP Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship Form 2019 Registration & Renewal Form in this article. To apply online under SAKSHAM Scholarship UP Scheme, you have to go to its official website scholarship.up.nic.in. You will get information about all scholarship schemes started by the Uttar Pradesh government in this portal. Here below we are giving you detailed information about UP Pre-Secondary and Higher Secondary Scholarship. Please keep your in the entire article carefully till the end.
- Under the Pre-matric Scholarship, the Uttar Pradesh government offers all the candidates from class 6 to class 10 the opportunity to apply under SAKSHAM Scholarship UP 2019.
- After authenticating the documents of all the applicants to be covered under this scheme, the state government transfers full-fee or fee reimbursement to their bank account as financial assistance.
- If you are studying in any class from class 6 to class 10 this year, then you can avail of this scheme.
- Under the post-matric scholarship, the Uttar Pradesh government provides scholarships every year in the form of financial assistance to all students from class 11 to post-graduation.
- If you also want to take benefit from this scheme, first of all, take the information about all the important aspects related to this scheme.
- To apply in SAKSHAM Scholarship UP 2019, you must have all the necessary documents. Only then you can avail of the UP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Start Date of SAKSHAM Scholarship UP Registration: July Month Every Year (Tentative)
Last Date for Online Application for SAKSHAM Scholarship UP: October Month Every Year (Tentative)
SAKSHAM Scholarship UP Official Website – http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
How to Register Online
- If you are applying online under Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme for the first time. So first go to the Official Website for Online Registration.
- The link is mentioned below. After that, follow the easy steps given below.
- Go to the official website of SAKSHAM Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System, ie. scholarship.up.nic.in.
- In the next step, you go to the “Student Section” available on the web homepage of the portal and click on the section with fresh registration.
- As soon as you select this option a new web page will open with various registration options.
- After that, according to your caste-like SC, ST, and Backward Class, select and click on the ‘Registration’ part.
- After selecting the category, a new web page will open in which you will have to fill all your information carefully. After that, create a username and password as per your convenience.
- After filling all the information, check once again and only after that click on the submit button.
- If all the information has been provided correctly by you, then your registration will be successful and along with it, you will also get the registration number.
Now with the help of this registration number and password, you will have to log in for the next step and after a successful login, you will have to fill SAKSHAM Scholarship UP 2019 Online From.
- Aadhar card
- Last year mark-sheet
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook and Account Number
How to Apply Online
- After successful registration in Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Portal, you will get the registration number. Now to fill the online application form in the next step, log in with the help of this registration number and password.
- While filling the prescribed online application form, fill all your information correctly. Otherwise, your application form may also be rejected.
- All information such as income, caste certificate number/date of issue and last year’s exam results will also have to be provided in the SAKSHAM Scholarship UP application form.
- Apart from this, you will also have to provide information on nonrefundable fee reimbursement and bank account.
- After filling all the information, check them once again and also upload the scanned copy of all the necessary documents to the right place.
- After providing all the information in the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship (SAKSHAM Scholarship UP) application form, save it and take out a print-out of it. And get it checked in your school, if there is an error in it after the investigation, then rectify it otherwise submit the final application form. After the final submission of the online application form, submit a print-out of it to your respective school. In this way, you can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship (SAKSHAM Scholarship UP) 2020-21
How to Fill Renewal Form
- Candidates who applied online under UP scholarship / SAKSHAM Scholarship UP last year and want to renew their application in the next year of the course this year.
- After getting their registration number and password again on their registered mobile, they will have to log in on the portal with the help of their credentials for online application.
- After this, after a successful login, you have to update all the information.
- After this, you have to upload all the documents along with the application form as required.
- After securing all the information, take a print-out of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2019-20 (SAKSHAM Scholarship UP) application form and submit it finally after re-examination.
Backward Classes Welfare Department Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-180-5131
Minority Welfare Department Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-180-5229