The Telangana government has launched the Chief Minister Migrant Scholarship Scheme / Minority Studies Scheme for minority (Telangana CM Scholarship) students in the state. Under this scheme, scholarships will be provided to the students of minority classes for higher education in foreign universities. The main objective of the government is to provide equal opportunities to the poor students of the minority class, this scheme will provide them quality education and improve their standard of living. Grants will be given to 500 selected students every year.
CM Overseas Scholarship
- State: Telangana
- Benefits: Scholarships for the study of higher education abroad
- Beneficiary: Minority students
- Department Portal: Official Website
- A grant of Rs.10,000 will be provided to the minority students for tuition fees, living expenses, visa fees, etc.
- Loans up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided from nationalized banks.
- This scheme is applicable only for permanent residents of Telangana state
- This scheme is applicable only for minority students.
- Only postgraduate and Ph.D. This scheme is applicable for studying.
- Income limit: The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Age Limit: Applicant age should be below 30 years.
- Applicants must have at least 40% quality in the eligibility tests.
- Only one child in the family can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant must have a valid TOEFL / IELTS and GRE / GMAT test score.
- Universities in the United States, Britain, Australia, Canada, and Singapore are eligible under the scheme.
- Interested students can apply to most of the recognized universities in these countries.
- Copy of valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of caste
- income certificate
- Scanned passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- E-passport ID number
- Eligibility sheet
- Valid TOEFL / IELTS and GRE / GMAT exam scorecard
- Foreign school admission offer letter
- Copy of latest assessment
- Copy of bank passbook
How to Apply & Check
- Visit here to register for the Overseas Scholarship Scheme.
- Complete the application form completely.
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents with photos.
- Submit the application form. Note the application form reference number. This number is necessary for further processing of your application form.
- Visit here to check the status of your scholarship application.
- Enter the application form number and other details to get the position.