Swami Dayanand School Scholarship 2023 for Delhi/NCR students:- The scholarship is being provided by Swami Dayanand Foundation to help the economically weaker but talented students. Under Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program 2023, students from class 9th to 12th of Delhi / NCR, whose annual family income is less than Rs 2 lakh, will be able to take advantage of this scholarship program. The scholarship is being provided by Swami Dayanand Foundation to help such talented students who are financially weak, who have to leave due to inflation.
Under Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program, meritorious students from class 9th to 12th of Delhi / NCR will be awarded so that no financial obstacle can stop their studies and they can continue their education. A total of 500 scholarships are given as fresh for the scholarship for the year 2023. Details information regarding Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program 2023 for Delhi /NCR students is furnished below.
Last Date: 31st December 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program 2023
- This scholarship is only for students of Delhi / NCR
- Candidates studying in government and private schools recognized by CBSE Board are eligible to apply for a scholarship program.
- The student has passed the previous final examination with at least 50% marks.
- The income of student’s families should not be more than Rs. Two Lacs (2,00,000) from all sources.
- 30% of scholarships are reserved for the girl students which is transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female students.
Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program 2023 Benefits / Rewards:
In this program, 500 scholarships will be given under four schemes.
- Rs. 5 thousand (5000/-) every year under Mrs. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarship for 12th,
- Rs. 4 thousand (4000/-) every year under Mr. Anand Swaroop Garg Scholarship for 11th students,
- Students of class 10th will get Rs. 2 thousand (2000/-) annually under Mrs. Sheela Gupta scholarship.
- Rs. 3 thousand (3000/-) under Mr. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarship for 10th students every year.
The application process for Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program 2023:
- To apply online for this scholarship, students visit the official website www.swamidayanand.org.
- Inside the scholarship, click on the school scholarship program on the home page of the website.
- Download the scholarship application form which is available in both Hindi and English.
- You can download any one as per your convenience.
- Fill all the required details as per asked in the application form, such as Name, Date of Birth, Class studying in, Name of school, Father-Mother Name, Residential address, communication details, Family income, education, etc. and affix photograph of a student with a parent.
- Filled in application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to the below-mentioned address.
- Before submitting your application form, check all the information given by you thoroughly.
Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation
A-74, Ground Floor,
Sector-2, Noida-201301, UP (India)
|Download PDF Form In English||Click Here|
|Download PDF Form in Hindi||Click Here|
Required Documents :
Please enclose the below-mentioned documents along with the filled-in application form.
- Copies of Ration Card/Voter ID Card.
- Electricity/ Water/Telephone Bills.
- Income certificate.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Copies of Mark sheets (Class 8/9/10/11)
Selection Criteria for Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Program 2023
- The number of scholarships for minorities in a year is fixed and limited, so the preference for selection of students will be given on the Selection Weightage.
- In selection weightage, poverty rather than marks will get preference.
- In the case of the same income, merit shall be generated.
- For the scholarship, the students must be Indian nationals and studying in recognized schools or boards with regular attendance and good academic record.
In case of any question or query, contact below :
Whatsapp Number: 8448770654
Read Also:Delhi overseas scholarship 2023 for SC Students 2023 Abroad for higher studies