Shriram Capital Scholarship:- Friends, today we will give you information about the Shriram Capital Scholarship 2020, which has a scholarship award of Rs. 15000 / -. Students of classes 10, 11, 12 can apply for the scholarship. Shriram Capital Scholarship is started to support the school going students financially. How can you fill this online form from your home and what are the documents which need to be attached with the application form. What is the eligibility of this Shriram Capital Scholarship 2020 and what is the selection process?
Shriram Capital Limited has activated the Shriram Capital Scholarship 2020 online application form. For the students who are studying in Classes 10,11 and 12. The students whose eligibility conditions match the Shriram Capital Scholarship can fill the online application form before the Last Date.
- The scholarship is available for Indian national students only.
- The students who are studying in Classes 10, 11 and 12 are eligible to apply for Shriram Capital Scholarship.
- The student’s family income should not be more than Rs. Four Lacs (4,00,000) per annum
- The scholarship award shall be given to the children or wards of commercial vehicle drivers.
The selected candidates of the Shriram Capital Scholarship will be awarded Rs. 15000/- per year.
The selection of candidates must be based on the previous class performance academic marks, family income and background of students.
How to Apply
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of Shriram Capital Limited.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Submit the form securely
- Take a print out of the form.
How to fill the Shriram Capital Scholarship Application form
- Click on Apply Online link
- Enter Personal details like First Name Last Name, email address, Mobile no., DOB, Gender, Family Income, Aadhaar number
- Permanent Address
- Education Details and etc.
- Bank Details
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally Submit the Application Form.
- Address proof
- Photo identity proof
- Parents income proof – Salary slip or income certificate from government or Form 16A
- Proof of Admissions – School Identity card or Admission slip
- Bank Account details – Cancelled cheque of a photocopy of passbook
Mookambika Complex, II Floor, No.4,
Lady Desika Road, Mylapore,
Chennai – 600004