Rajasthan Shramik Card Scholarship 2020-: If you are a resident of Rajasthan and having a Labour Card (Shramik Card), then you and your family members can avail benefits ranging from Rs 8,000 to Rs 35,000. The Rajasthan Govt recently announced a new scholarship for the labor-card holding family students. The scholarship name is Construction Worker Education and Skill Development Scheme Scholarship or Rajasthan Shramik Card Chatravritti Yojana / Rajasthan Labour Scholarship Scheme 2020.
In this article, we are going to provide you the complete details regarding this scholarship like how much amount you will get under this scheme? what is this Rajasthan Shramik Card Scholarship Scheme? how much cash rewards you can obtain? what documents do you need to apply for it? where to download the application form and rules/regulations related to this scheme. Kindly read this article carefully until the end.
Please Note -: Students also can submit their application form for Rajasthan Shramik Card Scholarship Scheme 2020 in the eMitra / Kiosk Center Also. All the e-Mitra centers’ locations are Available Here.
Class-Wise Scholarship Amount-:
|SN||Class||Amount For All||For Girls/Special Category|
|1||Class 6th to 8th||Rs 8,000||Rs 9,000|
|2||Class 9th to 12th||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|3||ITI Students||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|4||Diploma Students||Rs 10,000||Rs 11,000|
|5||Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 13,000||Rs 15,000|
|6||Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 18,000||Rs 20,000|
|7||Post Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 15,000||Rs 17,000|
|8||Post Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 23,000||Rs 25,000|
Cash Prize to Meritorious Students-:
|1||Class 8th to 10th||Rs 4,000|
|2||Class 11th to 12th||Rs 6,000|
|3||Diploma Students||Rs 10,000|
|4||Graduation Students||Rs 8,000|
|5||Post Graduation Students||Rs 12,000|
|6||Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 25,000|
|7||Post Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 35,000|
If you want to apply for this Construction Worker Education and Skill Development Scheme Scholarship or Rajasthan Shramik Card Chatravritti Yojana / Rajasthan Labor Scholarship Scheme 2020 then you must have to submit a few documents with the application form as mentioned below.
- Copy of registration labor (Shramik) card of the beneficiary.
- Copy of the first page of the beneficiary’s bank account passbook (wherein the beneficiary’s name, bank account number and IFSC code are mentioned)
- Self-attested copy of the mark-sheet of the class or course for which the scholarship is sought.
- It is necessary to sign and stamp the prescribed column of the form by the head of the teaching/training institution.
- Last 12 months certificate of being a construction worker of a beneficiary.
How to Apply for Scholarship?
If you are eligible and interested to apply for this Rajasthan Shramik Card Scholarship scheme then you have to follow the below-provided instructions for applying or submitting your application form.
- Firstly, you will have to download an application form format. We are providing you the form PDF to download in the below link. Click on that, download it and take the printout of it.
- Now after getting the application form printout, you have to fill it with the all information as per asked on it and have to affix a passport size photo on it.
- Each student has to fill the application in the prescribed form (given Form-1) to get the scholarship and submit it to the office of the local labor office or another officer/ other department official authorized by the board secretary.
- Applications can also be submitted online within the stipulated time. The application can be submitted within a maximum period of 6 months from the date of passing the class or till 31st March, whichever is later.
- After the examination of the applications submitted along with the necessary documents as mentioned above, the acceptance will be made by the senior-most officer of the local labor office or other officer authorized by the board secretary/officer of the other department.
- After the approval of the request, the payment will be made through the electronic medium (RTGS / NEFT) in the bank account or account payee cheque in the name of the scholarship beneficiary.
Terms & Conditions (Eligibility)-:
If you are going to apply for Rajasthan Labour-Shramik Card Scholarship 2020 then you must have to follow some terms and conditions and have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a construction worker registered as a beneficiary on the Board.
- The son/daughter/wife of the beneficiary will be eligible for the Education Assistance (Scholarship).
- Only two children of the applicant or one child and wife will be eligible to receive the scholarship, but if both the spouses are registered beneficiaries, a maximum of two children of the spouse will be eligible for the scholarship. But there will be no limit for a cash award to meritorious students.
- Regularly studying in a private school or college recognized by the Government or Central / State Government in class 6 to postgraduate level, Or Regularly studying in Government or recognized private ITI and polytechnic courses conducted in the state.
- The meritorious student must have passed class 8 to 12th examination in 7% marks or equivalent grade to receive the cash award. Have attained/passed 60 percent or more marks or equivalent grade in diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate level examination (including medical, engineering or other professional examination).
- The beneficiary’s wife should not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for the scholarship and should be studying regularly in a teaching institution.
- The scholarship for a year will be payable only after passing the relevant examination.
- The scholarship will be eligible only if the student gets admission in the upcoming class after the summer vacation. But in the event of passing the final examination of the 12th class, diploma, graduate or postgraduate course, it will not be necessary to enter the next class.
As per the provisions of Section 17 of the Act and Rule 45 of the Rules, 2009, the beneficiary who does not deposit the contribution continuously for a period of one year will not be the beneficiary, hence the son/daughter/wife of the construction worker who has defaulted in the deposition of such contribution in such manner the scholarship will not be payable under the scheme. But under the proviso to the above clause and rule, scholarships will be paid on the restoration of the rights.
So kindly visit nearby e-Mitra Center, so that you can apply for Shramik Card Scholarship: Also you can download the labour card scholarship form pdf Rajasthan online
Check This Also => PM Scholarship 2020: List (State-Wise)