Schwarzman Scholars Program 2021 is offering by Schwarzman College in China for the applicants interested in practicing 1-year Master’ Degree in Public Policy, international relations, economics and Business at Tsinghua University.
The selected scholars will receive complete scholarship which includes the tuition fee, boarding, laptop, the smartphone including health insurance.
This scholars programme is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Enrolling the inaugural class in 2016, the program will give the world’s best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
- Last date of application: September 2021
- Selections of applicants: November 2021
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 2021 before orientation begins.
- Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not more than 29 years of age as of August 2021.
English Language Proficiency
- Applicants must display strong English language skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application.
Minimum Score Requirement
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language TOEFL iBT: Minimum Score 100
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT): Minimum score 600
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Minimum score 7
Total of 200 candidates will be selected for the Schwarzman Scholars Program. The scholarship covers the following:
- Tuition fees
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year,
- An in-country study tour,
- Required course books and supplies,
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone,
- Health insurance,
- A modest personal stipend of USD 4,000.
How to Apply
- The eligible should have to apply for the scholarship programme application form.
- The scholarship application is made available Online.
- To create an account, applicants need to enter some details.
- Then sign in with Username and Password.
- Fill all the details as per requirement.
- Required documents are also needed to be submitted along with the online application.
- Transcript of Academic record
- Letter of Recommendation
- Bio Date
- Essay on Leadership and Statement of Purpose
Check This Also -: Kind Scholarship 2021 For Meritorious Girl Students