SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023:- SBI is giving an opportunity to the unemployed by giving Rs. 15,000/- per month. If you are unemployed and you have a bachelor’s degree that is kept wasting, then there is good news for you. State Bank of India has launched the Youth for India Fellowship Program 2023 to give jobs to people like you. Under the Youth Fellowship Program, after taking training from an experienced NGO, you can take advantage of medical allowance and travel allowance, along with the payment of 15 thousand rupees in your village. The purpose of this program started by SBI is to change the look of the village for which you have to work in the village under this Youth Fellowship Program and help the people of the people here and teach the children.
Youth for India Fellowship Program 2023 launched by SBI is a 13-month program, under which Graduate and Young Professionals are given a chance to work around their own village and home in association with an experienced NGO. Through this program, unemployed youth learn not only in entrepreneurship, but also have the ability to lead many other projects.
Closing Date: to be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023:
- Here we are talking about the necessary eligibility required to apply for SBI Youth for India Scholarship Program.
- The candidate must have graduation or a professional course for it.
- He/she must be between 21 years to 32 years of age.
- The candidates not only from India but also those living abroad can also apply for this fellowship.
- He/she must be an Indian citizen.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program 2023 Award:
According to the information given on the website of the SBI Youth Fellowship Program, The selected candidate will get the following benefits.
- Re-adjustment allowance of Rs. 50 thousand after completing this program.
- Rs. 15000/- per month for working in this program.
- Apart from this, it has also been feeding on the website that you will get a full-fledged.
- The selected fellows will also get a Travel Allowance of Rs.1000 per month.
- The full cost of training expenses with medical insurance will also be provided.
- The candidates will also get the opportunity to work with many famous NGOs and institutions of the country.
- Experts will also give knowledge about Rural Entrepreneurship.
Application Process for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023:
- If the candidates meet the above-mentioned conditions, then they can apply for this fellowship program by going to the Official website of SBI, ie. youthforindia.org.
- Must register yourself on the website and create an account and fill the online application form after logging in.
- While filling the fellowship online application form, the candidates are required to fill this in one go and must be sure to fill all the information correctly. As once the form submitted will not be changed in a later stage.
- This is a 13 months program. Two batched will be made, which will be sent in August and October this year. This is a full-time job. For this, the fellows will have to stay close to the project site in the village.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023 Selection Process :
- All the received applications will be shortlisted by the selection panel.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews held across major cities of India.
- After interviews, the selected candidates will be notified through e-mails or SMS.
- On confirmation, the candidate will be sent the offer letter specifying details of the program, fellowship support, and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
Note: – Applications for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023 batch are currently closed. You can still fill this form to inform about future updates from the fellowship. for the form ==> Click here
To read this article in Hindi ==> click here