The Sanskriti Foundation has invited applications for the Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023. Every year this fellowship is given to a young woman who wants to do research on a current topic. It aims to promote young women journalists. One lakh rupees are given in it. Research work can be done in Hindi, English or any regional language. But only women journalists working in print can apply for the fellowship. The age range is between 25 and 40. Get complete information from here.
Note – Applications are accepted round the year for the next year’s fellowship.
Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023-24
Prabha Dutt Fellowship encourages young women journalists who wish to investigate and research on any topic of contemporary relevance. This fellowship is given every year. The fellows may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication within the given time frame. The fellowship program runs for 10 months and the fellows are paid a grant of Rs 1 lakh. The work can be executed in Hindi, English or any Regional Language.
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship is only open to women who are Indian Nationals.
- She must be between the age group of 25 to 40 years.
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship is exclusively for print journalists.
- The selected Fellows will be required to publish a stipulated number of articles in established publications.
- The Fellow may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication.
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship will be given for Ten (10) months duration.
- Selected scholars will be provided with a grant of Rs. 1,00,000.
- The grant will be given in two phases.
- The first installment at the start of the award and the second after submission of the completed project.
- A progress report will be required after the first four months of the start of the fellowship.
Agreement for Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowships in India 2023:
- The selected candidates will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- The candidate should not be holding another Fellowship or working on any other project during their fellowship period.
How to Apply?
- First of all, visit the official website and then read the instructions carefully.
- The interested candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions need to send a two (2) page Curriculum Vitae.
- Along with their CV, a write up of about 250 – 300 words explaining their project must also be sent.
- Full postal and telephonic contact details together with any e-mail id should be submitted to facilitate contact.
- Candidates also submit the Five (5) samples of work published.
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of two referees should also be sent in order to complete the application process.
The application should bear the title “Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship” on the envelope when sent by post or can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ in the subject line.
Postal Service Address: Sanskriti Foundation,
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Phone Number: (+91) 11-2696 3226
Email Id: email@example.com
Read Also: PM Scholarship 2023: List, Eligibility, Documents, Application State Wise
1 thought on “[Sanskriti Foundation] Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023”