Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 for ST Students. You will be happy to know that the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of Tripura has invited an online application form for Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 for the Scheduled Tribes, Tripura on the official website scholarships.gov.in. The Scheduled Tribe (ST) students of the 9th and 10th classes of Tripura can apply Online for Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021.
Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship 2021
The tantative last date for the Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship is November 2021. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to improve the education of the children of Scheduled Tribes in the early stage classes 9th and 10th. So that they can perform better and have a better chance to progress in the post-matriculation phase of education.
We will tell you the easy procedure to apply for the Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship.
Tantative Last Date Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship Online: November 2021
Eligibility Criteria of Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Tripura and should be included in the ST category to apply for Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship.
- The annual income of the parents of the applicants should be less than 2 lakhs per year.
- Applicant should be studying in a recognized government school or Central / State Board of Secondary Education.
- The student should not have received any other centrally funded Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Pre Matric Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for one year only. If a student has to take admission in that class, he will not get a scholarship for that class in the second year.
Tripura PMS Apply Online
- To fill the application, candidates have to visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) scholarships.gov.in.
- Go to state plans and click on the Tripura state option.
- Click Apply online in front of pre-matric scholarship schemes.
- If you are a new user then click on New User Register Register
- Click Apply for Renewal and click Login to apply for renewal for login.
- After registering candidates can fill the application form.
- Then make your payment by online mode.
- After this upload the required documents.
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Number
- Enrolment ID
- Bank Passbook
- Bonafide Student Certificate from Institute or school
Pre Matric Scholarship Apply Online => https://scholarships.gov.in/