Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme 2023-24: The JIO Scholarship Scheme 2023 was launched by Reliance Group. The Jio Scholarship Scheme will provide financial assistance to students who wish to pursue higher studies. But due to poor financial conditions, they are unable. Under the Jio Scholarship Scheme, Reliance Group will provide annual financial assistance of Rs 35,000 to Rs 55,000. This scholarship amount will be given to students from class 10 to post-graduation.
Selection will be done based on the merit list under the Jio Scholarship 2023-24. There is no category-wise reservation in Jio Scholarship Scheme. Any student, whether from SC ST / OBC / minority and general category, can get a scholarship scheme under this scheme. Everyone can apply for JIO Scholarship Scheme 2019. In this article, we are giving information about the Jio Scholarship Scheme online application process. Please read the entire article carefully until the end.
Jio Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Objective – Chairman of Reliance Group wants to promote higher education studies in the country and to fulfill this objective he has launched the Jio Scholarship Scheme. Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd Jio Scholarship Scheme is inviting application forms for the academic year 2023-24. After the completion of the registration process, the selected candidates will release the cut off list as per the eligibility of the Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited scheme. Let us tell you below what is this Scholarship Scheme:
|Jio Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Summary|
|Name of scheme||JIO Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched||By Jio Infocomm Ltd|
|Beneficiary||All Indian Student|
|Number of Students||Each Student|
|Scheme Type||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|Objective||Provide Financial Support|
|Application Date||Available Soon|
- It is a 100 percent Jio Infocomm Funded Scholarship Scheme.
- The amount will be transferred through direct bank transfer mode under Scholarship.
- Engineering, management, science, arts stream students will be covered under Jio Scholarship.
- Around 2800 students will be covered under the Scholarship scheme.
Eligibility & Documents
To get a scholarship under the Scholarship Scheme, the applicant has to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Passport-size photo of the student applicant.
- Applicant should be studying in class 10th, 11th, 12th, undergraduate or postgraduate.
- He belongs to the economically weaker section.
- He should have an education qualification certificate in the concerned class.
- Along with this, the student should have a copy of their school identity card, Aadhaar card, bank passbook.
|Class 10th / high-school||70% and above in the state board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹ 35,000 per year|
|Class 11th||70% and above in the state board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹ 38,000 per year|
|Class 12th||65% and above in the state board; 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹ 45,000 per year|
|Graduate||75% and above||₹ 52,000 per year|
|Post-graduation||75% and above||₹ 55,000 per year|
Reliance Jio Scholarship Apply Online
Application Process – Candidates who want to apply for Scholarship 2019, must first visit the official website of JIO. The link is mentioned below.
- Search the nearest Jio Store and visit there. Ask the operator for providing you the Scholarship application.
- The operator will give you the Jio Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Application Form tab on the web page.
- Provide you all the details such as your name, father’s name, class, etc.
- Carefully fill in all the related details and then attach the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application form to the nearest Jio office.
Selection Process – First, fill the application form in the prescribed format. Then submit it to the concerned department. After being verified by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd, the merit list will be prepared for Jio Scholarship. Only then the Scholarship amount will be transferred to the beneficiary student’s bank account.
Note – At this time no information has been announced by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd for inviting Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 application form. We will update all the required details as soon as it becomes available. For this, keep visiting our website so that you can get its notification first.