Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program 2023 For Indian Students In India And Abroad
The candidates who are interested in carrying out research work on wildlife and aim to work towards conservation of biodiversity are welcomed to submit their application for Ravi Sankaran Fellowship for the year 2023 by presented by Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation. The Indian students, under the fellowship program with provided with the financial aid for performing Master’s Degree Courses abroad, an internship with an organization abroad and small grants for short conservation research or implementation project within India.
Scholarship can be taken at Abroad (Master’s degree and internship) and India (Small Grants)
|Masters program deadline
|31st March 2023
|15th April 2023
|Small Grants deadline
|15th April 2023
- The applying student should be an Indian national and he/she must be an Indian resident at the time of applying for a fellowship.
- He/she should be under 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Eligibility for Masters degree :
a) Should hold a graduation degree
b) Should be applying for a Masters degree in ecology or conservation
- Eligibility for Internship :
a) Should hold a Bachelors degree
- Eligibility for Small grants program :
a) Recipients of an initial grant income looking for a follow-up funding
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Amount
The financial aid will be provided for these three programs and the following way.
Masters Degree Courses :
@.. The Program will fund one or two students to work towards a 1-2 yrs Masters’s degree in a reputed academic program in ecology or conservation.
@.. The fellowship will cover a full course fee for the Master’s Degree course.
@.. The selected candidate will get airfare to travel to the host institution. The return airfare will be managed by the candidates themselves.
@.. He /she will also be able to receive a living stipend under the scholarship.
- The Internship fee will be covered under this fellowship program.
- The fellows will be provided with the airfare to the host institution and return to home country OR $1500 whichever is less.
- Living Stipend will also be given to the selected candidates during their internship program.
Small Grants Program :
a. The fellowship will cover the project expenses for research fellows for up to Rs. 2,00,000 lacs per annum.
b.. During the fellow’s Research period, the fellows will be provided with a stipend.
- For the application, the candidates should be required to go to the official website and download the application form.
- You will get the three separate application forms for Master’s, internship and small grants program in Microsoft word format.
- Fill all the required personal, academic details in the space provided and answer all the questions within the given word limit.
- After filling up all the required details in the form, submit the application in the following ways:
For the Master’s program- by clicking on the link here https://onlineapplication.inlaksfoundation.org/application/index.
For Internship- Send the application along with the attached documents via mail to [email protected].
=>For the Small Grants program- Send the application along with all the attached documents via mail to [email protected].
The application form must include the following necessary documents.
- For Internship – Letter of acceptance/admission from the host institution
- For Small Grant Program – Project proposal with a budget
- Past education qualifications
- Other required details
Official Website: ravisankaran.org