Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 for SC/ST & OBC Students Apply Online -: The Chief Minister of Rajasthan has launched the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme (राजस्थान छात्रवृत्ति योजना) for the SC/ST/OBC students. Under this scheme, the scholarship will be given to the scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe (ST) and other backward classes (OBC). The interested candidates can submit the application form online for the Rajasthan SC ST OBC Scholarship 2021.
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021
The students who want to apply for the Rajasthan Pre-Matric Scholarship or Rajasthan Post-Matric Scholarship can check the notification in this article released by the Social Welfare Department of Rajasthan. The students of class 1st to 10th, 10th to 12th, undergraduate, post-graduate courses can apply for these scholarships online through the RAJPMS portal. Here check the complete details of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 for SC/ST & OBC Students – Apply Online, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria & Last Date RAJPMS.
नोट – एससी / एसटी और अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के छात्रों के लिए राजस्थान छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2021-22 – ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, आवश्यक दस्तावेज, पात्रता मानदंड और अंतिम तिथि RAJPMS देखें।
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021: for SC/ST & OBC Students
As you know that the Govt of Rajasthan has promised financial assistance to SC/ST & OBCs. The government has doubled the Rajasthan Scholarship amount for the in 2021 academic year so that students can avail benefits of the scheme. To raise their standard of living and provide them assistance from the govt, the benefit of scholarship and students of technical ITI Narasimha institutions will also be available through the government. Apart from this, students in technical institutes will also get the benefit of this scheme. In this cabinet meeting, the total amount of this scheme has been increased from 20 Crores to 245 Crores. So that all SC/ST/OBC and Minority students can be benefited from this scheme.
राजस्थान सरकार ने पात्र और इच्छुक आवेदकों के लिए इस छात्रवृत्ति के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किया है। यदि आप भी एक छात्र हैं और राजस्थान के रहने वाले हैं, तो आपको इस लेख को ध्यान से पढ़ना चाहिए, हम आपको इस लेख में राजस्थान छात्रवृत्ति २०२० की पूरी जानकारी दे रहे हैं। राजस्थान सरकार इस योजना के तहत वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए कुल 10,000 छात्रों का चयन करेगी ताकि वे पैसे की समस्याओं के बिना अध्ययन कर सकें।
If you want to apply for the Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Scholarship 2021 then you must have to check the following eligibility details before applying:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than 2.5 lakh.
- Applicants must be studying in any recognized school, college, or university.
- Only 2 candidates from one family can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST/OBC or minority communities.
The Eligible candidates will have to arrange a few documents to submit with the Rajasthan Minority Scholarship 2021:
- It is mandatory to have an Aadhaar card.
- The applicant should also have an income certificate.
- The caste certificate is also mandatory to apply.
- To apply, the student must be a produce bonafide certificate of Rajasthan.
- It is mandatory to have a recognized mark-sheet of the applicant who is studying from college or school.
- There should also be two passport-size photographs of the applicant.
Rajasthan Scholarship Apply Online
If you are eligible and arranged all the documents then you can follow the below procedure for submitting the online application form through the RAJPMS official website.
To apply online in the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021, Kindly visit the Official Website of RAJPMS.
- On the web home page of RAJPMS, you will see a link as “Registration for Scholarship Scheme”.
- Now click on that link and then fill the asked information in the application form.
- Before clicking the “Submit” button, upload your documents online.
- Once the document upload is done now submit the application form online.
- Don’t forget to take the print-out of the application form receipt to track the status in the future.
If you need any more help related to the Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents List, or Last Date of Application then contact the officials or leave your comment in below section.
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-180-6127
Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org