To raise the standard of education in Rajasthan and to motivate students for higher education, the state government has announced a new scheme. This scheme is known as Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22. As the name of the scheme is clarifying, under this scheme the state government gives scholarships to the students. The scholarship is given for higher education. The scheme aims to motivate students for higher education. Sometimes children are unable to get higher education due to their poor family background.
Despite being smart in the study, those students are unable to get further education due to poverty. The state government is aware of this, so it has announced the scheme. Due to this scheme, now every poor child will be able to get higher education. Now there will be no shortage of money in the way of such students. In this article, we will give you complete information related to Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021 Rajasthan. So read it carefully.
- 1 Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
With the benefit of the Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, every poor child who is intelligent in reading and willing to pursue higher education will be able to do so. This is a very good initiative of the Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme to provide financial assistance to children. The scheme was announced by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. By taking advantage of this scheme, even poor children will be able to stand on their feet after doing good studies and brighten their future.
This scheme was implemented so that poor families do not have to face any kind of financial problem in raising their children. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide annual financial assistance to the students from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 1,00,000. This scheme is for students studying in class X and above. To get information related to Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, read this article till the end.
About Rajasthan Higher Education Scholarship 2021-22
- Which Is The Scheme – Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
- Name of Respective State – Rajasthan
- Launched By – State Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje
- The Objective of Starting Scheme – Financial assistance to poor meritorious students for pursuing higher education
- Scholarship Scheme Beneficiary – Poor Meritorious Students
- Scholarship Amount – Rs 5000 to Rs 100000
- Official Website of The Scheme – http://www.hte.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Type of Scheme – State Government Scheme
As we have mentioned earlier, under the Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Rajasthan government will provide scholarships of ₹ 5000 to 1 lakh rupees annually to the poor meritorious students. Under this scheme, the students who will be eligible in the merit list of the secondary examination, the government will give a scholarship of ₹ 500 per month for 10 months i.e. the annual scholarship will be ₹ 5000. Students who are going to get higher education and get scholarship will give scholarship amount at the time of study of 5 years.
Features Rajasthan Uch Shiksha Chatravritti Yojana
Purpose of Scheme -: The main objective of the Rajasthan Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021 is to create incentives for poor students and motivate them for higher education. This scheme will improve the level of education to provide a way for poor meritorious students to move forward.
Benefits of Scheme -: By taking advantage of this scheme, the poor meritorious students who could not get the higher education will also be able to get it now. The future of poor meritorious students will become bright and they will be able to improve themselves and their family’s financial situation by getting a good education.
Awarded Scholarship Amount -: Students who are from poor families and came under the merit list in the Secondary Board of Secondary Education will be given 500 rupees per month scholarship for 10 months under this scheme. That is, an annual scholarship of ₹ 5000 will be provided to the students as a scholarship. Scholarships for students pursuing higher education will be given for 5 years. But if a student leaves his/her studies before the completion of 5 years, then his scholarship will be stopped there.
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
The students who want to apply for this Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship 2021-22 Rajasthan scheme will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria before submitting the application form online.
- This scheme is meant only for the residents of Rajasthan, they can take advantage of it.
- The government has started the scheme for poor families. The family whose annual income is less than 5 lakh rupees will be able to benefit from it.
- A student must appear at least 60% in the 12th standard I, Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education examination. At the same time, students who have made a place within the first one lakh in the priority list will also be eligible for the scheme.
- Only students who have not availed any scholarship earlier will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
The student is required to have a bank account for the benefit of this scheme.
Higher Education Scholarship Documents
If any student wants to apply for the Rajasthan Chief Minister of Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 then he/she must have to submit the following documents with the application form while submitting his/her request in the department.
- Aadhaar Card Copy is compulsory with the application form.
- The candidates will have to attach a copy of their 10th / 12th pass certificate.
- The student must be having the bank account and with the application form, he/she must need to attach a copy of the bank passbook.
- The applicants will also have to submit a copy of the Bhamashah Card with the application form.
- The candidates will have to affix his/her passport size photo with the application form.
- The candidates will have to provide the signature on the application form.
- Attach the copy of permanent address proof or domicile certificate with the form.
Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme Registration
If you want to apply for the Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 or want to download the Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme Application Form PDF then you must have to follow the below-mentioned steps for it.
- To download the application form firstly, the applicants will have to visit the official website of Higher Technical and Medical Education (HTE) or also known as Shiksha Drishti Rajasthan Sarkar in http://www.hte.rajasthan.gov.in/ link page.
- On the official website, you will have to click on the “Online Scholarship” option. Check the below-given image for this option.
- After selecting this option now you will see a new page. On that new page, you will have to click on the “Register” option to apply for this scheme. From the same page, you also can get the information for other scholarship schemes of the Rajasthan government.
- After clicking on the register button now you will see a new page. On this new page, you will have to register with Bhamashah Id or Aadhaar Card to apply for the Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme.
- After registration, the application form of the scheme will appear in front of you. You have to read this form well and fill it with the correct information.
- After this, you have to add the documents of the demand in the application form. After that, you have to click on the submit button. You do not have to pay any fee for the application form.
- Once you fulfill the eligibility of the scheme, then the proof that you are studying in college will have to be submitted before final submission. Once the last date for applying has passed, then the application will not be accepted.
In case of any problem regarding the CM Higher Education Scholarship Rajasthan 2021, you can contact the district nodal officers. You also check the schedule decided by the Rajasthan government for the CM Higher Education Scholarship.
This was the complete information of the Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 so far. We hope you have benefited from this information and have made it easy to apply. Thank you!
You May Also Like This ⇒ PM Scholarship Scheme 2021