Here we are giving you complete information about the Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2020 (Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship 2020) or Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Chatravritti Yojana 2020. It has been given by the government on behalf of the education department for many years for the higher education of students of the state. It provides financial support to students for their higher studies. Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mrs. Vasundhara Raje.
In Rajasthan government’s higher education scholarship scheme 2019-20, the state government will encourage the meritorious students who want to get higher education. This scheme has the main object to provide help to financially weak students. The students who completed studies till 12th but they need help money for higher education then the Rajasthan government will provide incentives to such meritorious students. Many meritorious students have received higher education with the introduction of this scheme. After the launch of this scheme, many students have benefited from this scheme and, this year too many students are waiting for it again. Application forms will be available as soon as the academic session ends, after which students can apply.
CM Higher Education Scholarship
As we all know that some students of the state are very advanced in their studies and they are interested in getting more and more education, but not every student is allow for it because of family’s financial problem. In this way, many students, despite being meritorious, have to leave middle school and earn money for the home. This is bound to happen, now the poor family is finding it very difficult to eat daily for themselves, in this how can that family bear the expenses of the education of the children.
Keeping this in mind, the state government of state has started the Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship 2020. Under this, the meritorious poor children of the state do not need worries about their financial problem to get the higher education, and by joining obtaining this scheme, they can easily take the flight of their dreams.
If you want to apply for Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship 2020, first of all, you must have to collect the complete information regarding this Scheme like How can you apply under this scheme, and before applying you should know about the eligibility of this Scheme. So through this article, we will give you all the information that is important for you and you can easily take advantage of Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicant student should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family does not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard from Madhyamik Board of Ajmer Rajasthan with 60% marks.
- The same student is eligible, who has taken the place of first 1 lakh students in the primary list of the board.
- The student has availed the scholarship from any other state, he can also avail benefits under this scheme.
- Bonafide certificate.
- Age/birth certificate.
- Permanent Address Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Copy of bank account number.
- Applicant’s educational qualification certificate etc.
- Under this Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship 2020, eligible students will be given at least Rs 500 per month, which will not be more than 10 months.
- The maximum amount under the Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme will be Rs 5000 annually.
- Under this Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship 2020, the student can avail this scheme for 5 years.
Scholarship Application Form
- You can apply offline under this Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship 2020.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the college education department which is hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
- You can download the application form from this.
- Now read and fill this application form carefully.
- After filling it, you must submit the necessary documents along with it to your college principal.
- You will have to do this work soon. If you do not submit the form on time, then your form will be canceled.
The Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme of the Government of Rajasthan, for class XII, is a very good scheme. In this scheme, if the student passes 12th, then he/she can get benefit from for pursuing higher education. Under the Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme of Rajasthan Government, thousands of youths are fulfilling their dreams. If you also want to take benefit by applying under this scheme, then what are you waiting for. Apply now!
Check This Also => SJE Rajasthan Scholarship