Haryana POSE Scholarship 2021
Online applications are invited by Department of Science and Technology Haryana for Promotion of Science Education POSE Scholarship Scheme for the year 2021 from the eligible students for scholarships available for pursuing graduate or postgraduate courses in Basic & Natural Science subjects.
The scholarship will be given for :
3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. courses and
2-year M.Sc. course students opting for basic & natural science
(1) Physics, (2) Chemistry, (3) Mathematics, (4) Biology, (5) Statistics, (6) Geology (7) Astrophysics, (8) Astronomy, (9) Electronics, (10) Botany, (11) Zoology, (12) Bio-chemistry, (13) Anthropology, (14) Microbiology, (15) Geophysics, (16) Geochemistry, (17) Atmospheric Sciences & (18) Oceanic Sciences.
POSE Scholarship Last Date 2021
September Last Week 2021
POSE Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
- For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. in basic & natural science subjects, the students should have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board schools and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE, ICSE, etc. in 12th class.
- For 2-year M.Sc. in basic & natural science subjects, the student should have passed X, XII, and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
- The students selected under this scheme will not be entitled to any other scholarship.
- Only regular students will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. The students studying privately or through correspondence/distance mode or in unrecognized institutions will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Number of Scholarship
- 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year Integrated M.Sc./M.S. courses – 150
- 2-year M.Sc. course – 50
- In case of a tie, preference will be given as under -=.> Girls students will be preferred=.> Preference to language score (Better of English/Hindi) in 12th class board exam.=.> Younger students in age will get preference.
- Rs. 4,000/- Per Month for a 3-year B.Sc. course.
- Rs. 6,000/- Per Month for a 2-year M.Sc. course.
- If the students take admission in 4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. then the amount of scholarship during 1st, 2nd & 3rd year will be Rs. 4,000/- Per Month and during 4th & 5th year Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- The selected students will get a mentorship grant (one time) of Rs. 12,000/- in a 3-year B.Sc. program, Rs. 17,000/- in 4-year B.S. program, Rs. 22,000/- in 5-year integrated M.Sc. program and Rs. 10,000/- in a 2-year M.Sc. program.
Selection criteria for POSE Scholarship Scheme 2021 :
<*>= For 3-year B.Sc. or 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. Courses Merit list will be prepared based on average percentage score obtained in the class 12th board examination in English/Hindi (better of the two) and best of three out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
<*>= For 2-year M.Sc. the merit list will be prepared on the basis of average percentage marks of B.Sc./B.A. course in three years.
- The application for POSE Scholarships is invited through online mode through web portal https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
- Only the applications received through online mode shall be accepted. The applications received through post or any other way will not be accepted.
- The online received application form will be scrutinized and the merit list will be made as per criteria of the scheme.
- Online submission of the application form, must take a print out of submitted application for future records.
- The students are required to submit only one application and it must be correct in all aspects.
- Self Attested photocopies of all the certificates from 10th onwards will have to be uploaded with the application.
- The candidates selected for the scholarship will be intimated through email and the copy of mail will be sent to the concerned institutions.
Documents for POSE Application :
- Signature of the applicant*
- Photograph of the applicant*
- 10th standard certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- B.Sc./B.A. Class Certificate (mandatory for the students applying for 2-year M.Sc.)
- Certificate of admission from Head/Principal/Registrar/Director of the college/university/institute. (as per annexure-I)
- Rural area school certificate of class 11th & 12th if claimed 3% additional weightage. (as per Annexure-II & II- A)
- Declaration from the student
Contact Details :
Secretary, Executive Committee,
Haryana State Council for Science & Technology,
Bays No. 35-38, Sector 2,
Phone No. 0172-2563439, 2560309, 2560339,
Fax No. 0172-2560018,
POSE Scholarship Official Website: http://dstharyana.gov.in