Scheduled Caste, BC and Other Backward Classes students in the state of Haryana can apply online for PMS – Post Matric Scholarship Haryana. The welfare department of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Haryana Government has launched a portal. Online application form for a post-matric scholarship (PMS), registration can be done online. Students can also check the status of the application for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS). This scheme is launched for all other backward classes students for their help in education financially by this they motivate to study and become a successful person in their life.
PMS – Post-Matric Scholarship Haryana
The welfare department of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Haryana Government gives the Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) to the students of Haryana belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC). Post Matric Scholarship Online applications are needed to be submitted by the students. You can apply Online for a scholarship by visiting the Official website. Main objective is to launch this scholarship to financially help the backward classes students in their education so that their studies do not stop due to the lack of money and they can fulfill their dreams. For more information regarding Post Matric Scholarship for SC/BC/OBC Haryana students like eligibility, online application process details and contact details etc. are given below in the article.
You can visit the Post Matric Scholarship Haryana on this website for more information
- The Post Matric Scholarship Haryana applies to the students studying in the state of Haryana.
- Students from below poverty line (BPL) family can apply for this scholarship.
- This scheme applies only to scheduled caste, BC and OBC students.
- The family income of scheduled caste students should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs annually. The annual family income of the students of BC category should not be more than Rs 2 lakh and the annual income
- of the family of other backward class, students should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- Click here to visit the official website of the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department (Post Matric Scholarship).
- Click on the Apply for Post Matric Scholarship button (click here for direct link)
- Read all the instructions carefully and then click the proceed button to register.
- Follow the further instructions, fill the application form and submit it.
- Login ID and password will be generated for you, click here to update to go to the applicant’s login / to check your details
- Click here to go to the status page of the PMS application form.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or application form number and click on the search button.
- Phone: 0142-240407
- E-mail: [email protected]