JNMF Scholarships 2020-21 is given by the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund for Ph.D. Study in India. Under this, financial support for the study of Candidates for two years. Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund (JNMF) has offered scholarships for the Ph.D. Study in India. This scholarship is given for a Ph.D. in the field of Indian History and Civilization, Sociology, Religion, and Culture, Economics, Geography, Philosophy, Ecology, and Environment, etc.
This scholarship will be given for just two years and under this, 18,000 rupees per month will be given for maintenance allowance and Rs 15,000 per annum for incidental expenses. Under this scholarship, students are given financial help for tuition fees, books, stationery, and study tours.
Applications can be made in the month of April and May. Selected students are called for interview and the final list of selected students is made. By completing this scholarship you can complete your further studies.
Closing Date to Apply for Scholarship: May 31, 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru fellowship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have first-class graduate and PG degree and must have obtained a minimum of 60 percent marks.
- He/she must have registered for a Ph.D. in a recognized Indian university or institute.
- He/she should not be more than 35 years old.
- The candidates must belong to Indian or any other Asian country national.
- Your Ph.D. should be full time and you must also have a valid gate or gate valid score.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru scholarship 2020 Award Money
- The scholarship is given by the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund to the researchers who make a Ph.D. for a total of two years.
- In this, the Maintenance Allowance for the students of both categories will be given, which includes tuition fees of Rs. 18 thousand per month.
- In addition to this scholarship, financial assistance of Rs. 15 thousand per year will be given to purchasing educational visits, books, and other stationery items across the country under Contingent expenses.
Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowship Application Form 2020-21
- The candidates can visit the JNMF official website to get the scholarship application form.
- Significantly, the right to invite or not to invite the applicant to the interview is reserved by the selection committee.
- The detailed information on the application for the scholarship is on the website.
- Download the application form from the website or from the link given below
- Fill out the application form given here and then send it along with the prescribed documents to the address given below on or before 31 May 2020.
- The amount of Rs.100 is to be paid by Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” payable at New Delhi and should be sent along with the completed application form to reach the Fund office
Required Documents of JNMF Scholarship 2020-21
- The applicants will have to paste the passport size photograph in the application form in the appropriate space.
- A Synopsis of about 1500 words will also be required to send with the application form.
- A report of your supervisor or guide has also to be sent.
- Postal Order or Demand Draft of Rs. 100/-
- Also, submit the Ph.D. Registration certificate
Send Application form and above-mentioned documents as soon as possible at the following address-
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
Teen Murti House
New Delhi-110 011
Jawaharlal Nehru scholarship for doctoral studies 2020
- The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial help to researchers who are researching so that any kind of financial difficulty did not make the reason for obstructing their research. Selection will also depend on the applicant’s synopsis too.
- The selection committee will decide the selection of successful candidates from among the applicants for interview and further final selection of candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at any time during November/ December.
Official Website: http://jnmf.in/