The National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) has invited applications for the National Meritorious Invention Awards 2021. It will take place in three categories, the National Innovation Award, the National Societal Innovation Award, and the National Budding Innovators Award. In this, the candidates have to submit their invention. Its purpose is to create the spirit of invention.
- NRDC National Innovation Award: Applicants must be professionals who are associated with IP innovation, premium innovation or innovation in high tech areas.
- National Societal Innovation Award: Applicant must be a professional working in agriculture, environment, rural environment, energy, medicine or any field that has an impact on social life.
- National Budding Innovators Award: At the time of application, it is mandatory for the applicant to be registered for Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree in any academic institutions, research institutes, university or a recognized college.
- The applicant must be under 28 years of age.
- Your application has to be sent through the Head of the Institute.
Awards of NRDC
- NRDC National Innovation Award: Two awards of Rs 5-5 lakh will be given.
- National Societal Innovation Award: Three awards will be given for Rs 3-3 lakh.
- National Budding Innovators Award: Five awards of Rs 1-1 lakh will be given.
How to Apply
- Visit NRDC’s website http://www.nrdcindia.com/
- Click on Awards 2021 above
- A new page will open. Click here to apply online below
- Here you have to fill the form giving all the information.
- Take a print out of the filled application form.
- One Hard copy of the complete online application with all the required documents should be sent by post or courier of speed post or registered post to the below-mentioned address.
Address: Manager of NRDC, NRDC National Awards Program, Prize Award Division, National Research Development Corporation, 20-22, Zamrudpur Community Center, Kailash Colony Extension, New Delhi – 110048
- Print out of online application form
- Declaration of what you invented
- NOC from your employer
- NOC from a person whose name appeared in patent application but not in NRDC’s National Award application
- NOC from a person whose name appeared in NRDC’s National Award Application but not in Patent Application
- Patent search report
- Latest passport size photo
- Photocopy of PAN card
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Photocopy of a canceled cheque or bank account
- Last date for submission of online application: September 2021
- Last date for submission of hard copy: October 2021
Check This Also -: Indira Gandhi Scholarship Single Girl Child By UGC For PG Courses