Scholarships will be given for students of class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th under the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme – NMMS 2022. This scholarship is for meritorious students from economically weaker sections (EWS) category. The National Means cum Merit Scholarship 2022 is provided by the Department of School Education and Literacy and the interested students can apply online for it.
Under the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022, 1 lakh eligible students of class 9th to class 12th will be given a scholarship of Rs 6000 per year (six thousand rupees annually) at the rate of Rs. 500 every month (five hundred rupees monthly).
Today, in this article, we are going to know How to Apply for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022. But before that, we will let you know, what qualification should be in the applicant for applying for this scholarship.
Qualification for NMMS 2022
- >> Students of NVS, KVS, Sainik School and private schools are not entitled to this scholarship.
- >> Students whose parent annual income is more than Rs.1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand rupees) are not entitled to this scholarship.
- >> Applicants should have passed with 55 percent marks in the previous class, only then they can be entitled to this scholarship.
- >> You can find more of this in the National Scholarship Portal ie https://scholarships.gov.in/ in this section under the Department of School Education and Literacy under Central Schemes. There you will have to read its guidelines and FAQ.
How to Apply for NMMS 2022
Follow the steps given below to know how to apply for a scholarship under the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022.
- First of all visit https://scholarships.gov.in/ on this website.
- Then click on Central schemes there.
- After that Department of School Education and Literacy click on this option.
- After that National Means Cum Merit Scholarship, this option will appear in front of you, the option to apply will appear next to it, click on it.
- After that, a new page will open, in which “New Student-Register” Here has to click on this option.
- Now the guideline of “Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme ie NMMS 2022” will come in front of you, read it well so that you can get the best information about this scheme.
- Then click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Now a form will come in front of you, the information that has been asked in it is to be filled.
- After that, the information entered is to be checked once, as to whether the information entered by you is correct or not.
- After that, all the conditions have to be accepted and filled in the “Captcha Code” and click on the “Register” button given below.
- Now your registration will be done, “Students Applicant ID” will be visible on your computer screen, keep it with you.
After Applicant Registration
- Now you have to click on the Continue button, after that, you will be asked to log-in, there you have to enter “Students Applicant ID” and type the DOB of the students in the password as well as enter the Captcha code in the Captcha box, then the log Have to do it.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter it in the OTP box and then click on Confirm OTP button.
- After that a new page will open, in that you have to change your password, you can put any password of your choice in it, after that you have to click on the Submit button.
Apply for NMMS 2022
- After that a new page will open again, in that you have to click on the Apply button, now a form will open on your computer screen, in it, you have to fill all the required information after checking it. So that you do not have to make any changes in the future.
- Now after that, you have to click on “Save & Continue”.
- After that, the necessary contact details have to be filled and finally click on the Final Submit button.
- Then the form you had filled on your computer screen will appear complete, now you have to print it.
- Now you have to print that and some documents like, income certificate, residence certificate, Aadhar card copy, a passport size photo and copy of last year’s marksheet and submit it to your school-college, the final work is now done.
In this way, you can apply online for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022 (NMMS 2022) very easily. After a few days, you can also check the status of your application, for this, you have to log into the website and go to “Check Your Application Status”. On this, you will get all the information about the status of your application.
Check This Also ==> PM Scholarship Schemes List 2022