Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme for the year 2023 is open for students who want to pursue higher study in India only. The scholarship was launched in the year 2014-15 by the Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation which provide financial help to commendable students to pursue Professional and Technical courses for Graduation and post-graduation courses. Of the total number of scholarships 50 percent, the scholarship is reserved for female candidates. The selection of candidates will be done by a committee constituted by the foundation’s education department. All the needy and promising students can go to the official website of Foundation for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme. The other details like eligibility and selection criteria and application process are furnished below.
Please Note -: This Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme is available every year from August to October. Check the latest notification for this scheme HERE.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- To be eligible for a scholarship scheme, the student must be a regular student of any Institution/College recognized by the Central/State Government and admitted through a competitive written test.
- The student’s family income should not exceed Rs.3.50 lacs per annum from all sources.
- In this regard, the student should submit the latest payslips of the family and I.T.R of all the earning family members or a family Income Certificate issued by the SDM or any other officer authorized on this behalf by the Revenue Department indicating that the total annual income of the family is not more than Rs. 3.50 lakhs. The date of the issue of Income Certificate should not be more than three months prior to the date of submission of application.
- Those students are not eligible who have taken admission through the Management Quota or any other Quota of the University / Educational Institution.
- The students who have the status of failure in any of the subjects in any of the previous semesters/years are also not eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- Those students who are detained in any semester/year examination due to shortage of attendance are not entitled to apply.
- Those candidates are also not eligible who penalized by the University or the Institutes for any act of indiscipline during the course.
- The students who have taken a scholarship from any other source are not able to apply for the scholarship
- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme will not be given for pursuing courses through Correspondence or Distance Education
- The applications who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility conditions are required to submit the application on prescribed format available on Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation website
- After filling all the columns of the application with all the required details needs to be submitted through the Speed Post only.
- The candidates should also require to submit the supportive documents along with the application form and these documents should be self-attested.
Requisite Documents :
- First of all duly filled-in and affixed photographed application form on the prescribed format for each academic year is require to be submitted.
- A copy of the latest payslip and I.dT. Returns of all the earning members of the family need to be submitted.
Copy of the family Income Certificate issued by the Area SDM or Tehsildar or BDO.
- The Admission Slip/letter by which the applicant has been offered admission by the University/Educational Institution is also required
- The student should also submit the Mark Sheets of all previous academic qualifications, starting from Class – X.
- Apart from the mark sheet, the candidate should also submit the Certificates of Class X and XII examination.
- Copy of results of all semesters’ examinations passed is also require to be submitted along with the application.
- The student should need to submit a copy of the latest fee receipts issued by the University/Institutes.
- Details of the fee including Tuition Fee, Library, Hostel, Books, etc. duly signed by the Principal/Administrator of the Institute may be attached to the application.
- A certificate by the institution stating that (a) the candidate will not/has not been granted scholarship under any scheme of other private organization or religious or spiritual organization or Government authorities, (b) has not taken admission through Management/Convenor Quota or any other Quota and also (c) confirm that his/her family income from all sources does not exceed Rs.3.50 lakhs per annum.
- Submit the copy of Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Voter I-Card / Pass-Port / Pan-Card or any other residence proof.
- Submit the passbook of Saving Bank Account of the applicant for remittance of financial assistance, in
cases where the applicant has already deposited the fee in the Institute / College and is seeking
- Copy of the first page of passbook or cheque indicating the name of the student, account no. and IFSC code no.
All the above-mentioned required documents should be self-attested.
Submission of Application :
- The candidate should submit the duly filled in application form along with all the required documents to the Member Incharge Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation on or before the due date.
- Applications received after due date shall not be considered.
- The selection of candidates will be done by the Committee formed by the Foundations’s
Education Department, which consists of four members. The selection of candidates, the student’s financial position and conditions will be looked at.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview before the Education Committee if required.
- The applicant, if so required will have to produce the documents in original based on which the eligibility for a claim of financial assistance is made.
- The candidates are advised to carry a self-attested copy of all the documents based on which the eligibility and the request for grant of financial assistance are made.
- The selected candidate’s list will be published on the Website of SNCF. So the candidates who are applying for this scholarship must keep a regular visit to the website for the latest updates.
Download PDF Application Form for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
1 thought on “Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023 professional and technical courses”
How I’m able to apply for this scholarship?