The National Council for Educational Research and Training and the Ministry of Science and Technology has come up with the opportunity to become a Scientist for students all over the country. The selected students will be trained by ITI professor and skilled people in the field of Science. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2017 will be organized by the Ministry of Science & Technology and NCERT, Govt. of India. The candidates will be selected in the National, State, District, and School Level. The registration fee is Rs. 100 and the candidates need to apply on or before the last date. Students from CISCE, CBSE, or any other State Board of Class 6 to 11th can participate in this NCERT Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2017, a National Talent Search Examination.
Date Sheet for VVM
- Registrations Open: First Week June 2021
- Registrations Close: Last Week September 2021
- Upload of VVM Study Material: First Week October 2021
- Mock Tests: Third Week October 2021
- Download Hall Tickets: Student’s Profile Page itself will be the Hall Ticket
- Date of Examination: Third Week November 2021
- Time of Examination: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM (120 minutes)
- Declaration of Result: Second Week December 2021
- One or Two-day State Camp: 5th January, 12th January and 19th January 2021
- Two-day National Camp : 16 & 17 May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VVM
Students from CISCE, CBSE or any other State Board of Class 6 to 11th can participate in this Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2021, a National Talent Search Examination.
LEVEL-I SCHOOL LEVEL: Top 3 Rankers per class (18 students) :
- Certificate of merit
LEVEL-II DISTRICT LEVEL: Top 3 Rankers per class (18 students from each district) :
- Certificate of merit
- Visit any one Research Institution within the District/State
LEVEL-III STATE LEVEL: Top 3 Rankers per class (18 students per state) :
- State Camp Participation Certificate.
- State Camp Memento.
- A cash prize of Rs. 5,000, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rankers per class.
- Visit any one National Research Institution.
LEVEL-IV NATIONAL LEVEL: Top 3 Rankers per class will be National winners (ie. 18 students at the national level). & Top 3 Rankers per class will be Zonal winners. (i.e. 18 students per zone).
- National Camp Participation Certificate
- National Camp Memento
- A cash prize of Rs. 25,000, Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 10,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rankers per class.
- A cash prize of Rs. 5,000, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rankers per class in each zone.
- Visit any one Research Institution from across the globe.
How to Apply
School Registration :
- The students can only participate in the national level examination if their school register online.
- The school will not appoint an exam controller who will enter the basic details of the schools like school name, address, name of the principal, name of exam coordinator, GEO mapping of school, UDIES code of the school, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Then the school will receive a one-time-password and an email verification link on the registered mobile and email ID. The UDIES code of the registered school will be used as a school identification number.
Student Registration :
- The exam coordinator can now register students who wish to take up the VVM online exam.
- Minimum student info, Name of student, Class, Email, Phone number, Aadhar number
- Schools can register students one by one online or can download an editable excel format (available on the portal for offline data entry) to upload. This information will be shown as a student profile on the VVM portal.
- In the case of offline completion of the entries the data can be uploaded online. The exam coordinator is authorized for modification of student’s information (if required).
- After successful submission & payment, an OTP and email will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID of each registered student.
- The student should click the verification link and complete the verification process by entering the OTP.
Application Fee for VVM
- The candidates who want to participate need to pay a participation fee of Rs. 100.
- The payment of participation fee can be done through Online mode. Registration fee can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Download Admit Card
- The candidates whose registration has been completed successfully will only be able to download their Hall Ticket.
- Students Profile page itself the Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
Read This Also ==> Pre Matric Scholarship For SC Students Rajasthan States