Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship 2020 interest-free Loan scheme
This is a good opportunity for the Indian students who have a consistently high academic record, as the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation offering merit-based interest-free loan scholarship for post-graduation (PG) under its Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2020. The students who want to pursue their studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture, and Management at prestigious Indian and International universities are entitled to be a part of this Narotam Sekhsaria Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2020.
- This scholarship program is open for Indian nationals who are living in India
- Those students are eligible who are planning to pursue post-graduate studies at the top-ranking institution from Fall 2020.
- To be eligible, applicants age should be 30 years as on January 31, 2020
- The candidates must be Graduates of a recognized university or in the final year of the degree course or awaiting results.
- Those students are also eligible to apply for the scholarships who are awaiting a decision from the university but the award of the scholarship is subject to securing admission
Application Process For Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship
- The interested candidates who wish to participate in the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Programme can apply for Application form Online.
- For online applications, the candidates have to register themselves Online at pg.nsfoundation.co.in. https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/narotam_application_portal Register Here
- Once registration for Narotam Sekhsaria for PG Scholarship complete, the candidates will be provided with login credentials through their registered email ID.
- The candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) either Online through Internet Banking OR offline through sending a demand Draft issued in favour of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
- After filling all the details in the online application form, the completed filled in application form should be submitted on or before the due date.
- The selected candidates of first-round are required to produce supporting documents that must be uploaded online.
Supporting Documents :
The candidates who selected for the second round will be required to submit the following documents :
- Mark sheets of Std. Xth, XIIth, and all years of the undergraduate program and degree certificates.
- Scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc).
- Copy of the admission letter(s) from the university, and fee structure.
- Reference letters (in a sealed envelope).
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial document (this would include any other letter indicating the receipt of a scholarship, other sources of funding, fee waiver, etc).
- Attested copy of the passport.
- One passport size photograph of the candidate
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
- All the received applications will be screened.
- In this screening, the shortlisted candidates will be informed between the months of April-May, 2020.
- It is very necessary for all the shortlisted candidates to attend a personal interview in Mumbai in the month of May/June 2020.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the interview and will be informed by end of June 2020.
Disbursement and Repayment Of Narotam Sekhsaria PG Scholarship Loan
On receiving a copy of the visa, the scholarship for the post-graduation amount will be disbursed. Repayments will commence one year after the completion of the course as per the following schedule:
- 1st year after course completion: Nil
- 2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
- 3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
- 4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
Official Website : pg.nsfoundation.co.in
Also Read: [PMRF] Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme for PHD 2020-21