Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana 2022 Himachal Pradesh -: One of the various scholarship schemes in the country is the Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana, which is being run by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The main objective of this scholarship is to encourage economically backward students for higher education and to increase their employability by providing financial assistance. This scholarship is only for those students who have taken admission in degree courses at IIT, AIIMS, IIM, ISM Dhanbad and IISc Bangalore. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana from the link given below.
Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana 2022 Himachal Pradesh:
Important dates of Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2022-23:
Scholarship announcement date: 1 August 2022
Scholarship closing date: 15 October 2022
Last date for defective verification: 30 November 2022
Last date for institute verification: 30 November 2022
- For Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana 2022, students who are citizens of Himachal Pradesh can apply.
- Students must have taken admission for degree courses in IIT, AIIMS, ISM Dhanbad and IISc Bangalore or have taken admission for the postgraduate diploma course in IIM.
The selected students of this scholarship will get a one-time incentive/prize of INR 75,000.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana 2022 HP
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this scholarship by following the steps given below –
- Go to the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and click ‘Continue’.
- Among the various options, Enter the state of domicile, type of scholarship, type of scheme (scholarship scheme), name of the applicant, date of birth, mobile number, email id.
- Provide bank details (bank name, IFSC code, account number).
- Select the Aadhaar or bank account number as identification details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill in the form.
- An ‘Application ID’ and password will be generated. Use this for future references.
- =>> All applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no change can be made once submitted.
- =>> Applicants are also advised to fill the application form once as filling multiple application forms will lead to the cancellation of all applications.
Check This Also => Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2022 by NSDL e-Gov Apply Online