Marubeni India Private Limited is offering Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2023 for 12th-pass students. Under this scholarship, students will get up to 50 thousand rupees. Students living in any part of the country can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is given to provide financial aid to commendable and needy students and promote their higher education.
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2023
Marubeni India Private Limited is a subsidiary of a Japanese company called Merubani, which deals in things like food, chemistry, energy, metal and mineral resources. This company has so far awarded 278 scholarships worth 1.19 crore.
Event Important dates Applications open September–October Application deadline November–December Shortlisting of candidates December–January Scholarship distribution ceremony February–March
- The students who got more than 75% marks in class 12 in the session 2018-19 can apply for the scholarship.
- Students residing in any region of the country can apply.
- Those students are eligible who are in the first year of the full-time undergraduate program or are pursuing a professional course or a technical course from a state or a recognized university.
- Only those students are eligible whose family income is less than 4 Lacs (4,00,000).
How to Apply
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to visit the company’s official website.
- Here you need to click on ‘Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2023’ which is written in Bold letters.
- The further formation will be found on the open link, where you can easily apply.
- This scholarship will either be transferred directly from the bank or given in the form of a demand draft or account payee check.
- Therefore the students selected for the scholarship must have an active bank account.
- At the time of scholarship, students must show all documents related to their educational qualifications, and family income.
Check This Also -: Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 For Masters Degree