Medha Charitable Trust Sampurna Siksha Educational Scholarship 2023 MSS Examination
Medha Charitable Trust offers Sampurna Siksha scholarships 2023 through examination to meritorious students to pursue Intermediate, Graduation, and Diploma education which means who are keen to practice higher education but unable to do this because of lack of financial help. The details like eligibility for how to apply etc. for Medha Sampurna Siksha MSS Scholarship 2023 are mentioned below in the article.
Those students are eligible to apply for Medha Charitable Trust Sampurna Siksha scholarship who is currently studying in the following schools of Telangana.
- Zilla Parishad High Schools,
- Government High Schools,
- Telangana Model Schools
- Telangana Minorities Residential Schools
MSS Scholarship Award Money
The 100 scholarships are awarded Intermediate and Graduate education and up to 30 scholarships for Diploma education.
Important Dates of Sampurna Siksha Educational Scholarship 2023
Start Date of Application: 1st January 2023
Closing Date of Applications: 31st January 2023
Medha Charitable Trust Scholarship Examination Date: 5th April 2023
- First of all, students are required to check either his/her school name is in the database in order to apply for Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship, and for this, they have to click on the Verify School tab on the screen.
- By clicking Verify School, you will have to select the information, required for the same.
Step 1: Select Your School District
Step 2: Select Your School Mandal
Step 3: Select Your School Name
Step 4: Click on the “Found” button
To apply for Medha Charitable Trust Sampurna Siksha Scholarship, the candidate must follow the steps given below.
Step One: Go to the official website of Medha Charitable Trust through the URL provided above.
Step Two: Then click on the “Apply Now” button shown on the home page.
Step Three: Here students are suggested to read the instructions carefully before applying for the examination.
Step Four: In the next step you must enter your Mobile Number and Date of Birth for the Registration process.
Step Five: After entering the above details you will receive the following confirmation message “Registration completed successfully. Password has been sent to the registered mobile number.”
Step Six: Now log in using your registered mobile number and password which is sent to your registered mobile number.
Step Seven: Then fill the remaining details to complete the application process.
- To complete the application process, students must submit the below-mentioned documents.
- Student passport size photograph must be in JPEG, JPG, or PNG formats only (maximum size of 500 KB).
- Student Identification Authorization Form must be in JPEG, JPG, or PNG formats only (maximum size of 500 KB).
- This form can be downloaded by clicking from the link given here http://medhatrust.org/exam/resources/student_application/Student_Identification.pdf.
- The application will be accepted only if Headmaster’s signature and the stamp are printed on this form.
- The 9th class mark sheet front side must be in JPEG, JPG,, or PNG formats only (maximum size of 500 KB).
- The 9th class mark sheet backside must be in JPEG, JPG, or PNG formats only (maximum size of 500 KB).
Forget Password :
In case the student forgets their Password, You just need to enter the Mobile Number and click on the “Forgot Password” button to receive a new password to the previously registered mobile phone number.
Official Website: medhatrust.org/exam/
Read Also: MHRD NMMS 2023-21 EWS National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship
NOTE => Due to the difficulty of conducting scholarship exams and the difficulty of supporting online classes for intermediate students, the Medha Complete Education Program for 2023-21 has been canceled. Medha Charitable Trusts are not offering new scholarships for this year. We wish all applicants the best for their future.