Marga Schulze Scholarship for Blind Girls 2023-: For the academic year 2023-24, applications date by the AICB All India Confederation of the Blind released very soon from Visually Impaired girls students who are studying in B. A. IInd year, IIIrd year, B.Ed and Master’s Degree courses for Marga Schulze Merit Scholarships for Blind Girls। The scheme is being run in collaboration with CBM/Marga Schulze Foundation for about 15 years. The scheme provides a merit scholarship of Rs 12,000, Rs 15,000 and Rs 18,000 for students undergoing graduation, B.Ed. and post-graduation courses respectively.
Under Marga Schulze Merit Scholarship for Blind Girls, the scholarships are awarded for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and B.Ed courses. For Undergraduate courses, the candidates are required to obtained 60% or more marks in 10+ /junior college. For B.Ed and Postgraduate courses, the students must have scored 55% or more marks in their qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Marga Schulze Merit Scholarship 2023-
- The AICB Marga Schulze Merit Scholarship for Blind Girls is open for the girl students who are visually impaired.
- She must be studying in B. A. IInd year, IIIrd year, B.Ed and Master’s Degree courses
Benefits/Amount of Marga Schulze Merit
The selected female visually impaired students will be provided with the merit scholarship amounting Rupees is mentioned below.
- Under this Scheme, merit scholarships are awarded for undergraduate, Postgraduate, and B.Ed. courses
- The scholarship of Rs 1,000 per month will be given for undergraduates
- Rs 1,500 per month will be given for postgraduates
- Rs 1,250 per month for B.Ed. courses
Marga Schulze Merit Scholarship 2023 Application Form-
- Applications for merit scholarship can be downloaded from AICB official website at aicb.org.in.
- Direct Link: Download Marga Schulze Merit Scholarship Application Form
- The candidates can also obtain the application form from the office through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applications should be reached to the confederation office on or before the due date on the below-mentioned address.
- The filled-in application, with the recommendation of the Principal of the College where the student is admitted, should be sent to the Administrative Office of the All India Confederation of the Blind latest by 31st August of the academic year.
- Applications sent without the signature of the Principal of the college concerned will not be considered.
Address: All India Confederation of the Blind, Braille Bhawan, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini, Delhi (110 -085)
Phone Number: (011) 2705-4082 / 2705-0915
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website: www.aicb.org.in
Required Documents for Marga Schulze Scholarship-
Attested copies of documents to be attached:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Attested copies of Certificate/Degree and mark sheets of the previous examination
- Certificate of blindness issued by a Government Hospital
- Passport size photograph
Read Also: PM Scholarship 2023: List, Eligibility, Documents, Application State Wise