MAEF Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship given by Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) to the meritorious girl students who are belonging to Minorities communities. Minorities communities, such as Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains, girl students are eligible for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for the year 2022. The female students who are studying in Class 9, 10, 11 and Class 12 are eligible to get the benefits of this scholarship. All the details like Eligibility, Scholarship Amount, Application Process are mentioned below.
Last date of Online Submission of Application for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022 for Minority Girls:
Last Date to Apply: September 2022
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022 for Minority Girls
Eligibility Criteria for
- Mentioned scholarships are meant only for Girl Students.
- Girl students must belong to Minority communities, i.e. Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis & Jains.
- Interested girl students must be studying from Class 9 to 12.
- The students must have scored atleast 50% or equivalent marks in aggregate in the previous class.
- Their parents/gurdians annual income should not be more than Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lacs) from all sources.
- Two students from a family of the same class are eligible to avail the scholarship.
How to Apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022
- The interested female students who are eligible for the scholarship scheme may apply Online.
- To apply online, you need to go to the given below link:
Apply Online: http://bhmnsmaef.org/maefwebsite/
- Here you need to click on the Registration link.
- After clicking it you will get some General instructions
- To keep in mind all the general instructions, click on click on the Registration tab.
- Here you will have to enter some information, like Class for Applying, Name of students, Fathers and Mothers name, DOB, Religion, Address, school details, etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the Submit button.
- The students are advised to download the School verification form and get it signed by the principal of the school.
- Principal sign and stamp must be required on the photograph at the prescribed space in the form.
- Students must attach the scan copy of the school verification form, which must be uploaded with the application form.
- All the required documents must be uploaded with the Online application.
- The candidates are not required to pay any fees or charges for an online application form or any services.
Required Documents for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship (MAEF)-
The below mentioned required documents must be uploaded with the Online application.
- School Verification form:- It must be required to attach to the online application. The students can download it from the website and get the signed from the Head of School /Institute. On the photograph of the student and at the prescribed space in the form, the Principal stamp and sign must be required.
- Income Certificate:- Students parents/guardians Income certificate should be attached, which must be issued by the Competent Authority declared by State Govt./UTs. In the case of nonavailability of Income certificate from the concerned department, the Income Certificates from Pradhan/Sarpanch, Municipal Board, Councillors, MLA, MP or Gazetted Officer are also be accepted.
- Mark Sheet of last Class passed duly attested by the Head of School or Principal.
- Students also submit the Self Declaration of Minority Community Certificate.
- Self Certified copy of 1st page of Bank passbook where the student’s name and account number mentioned.
- Aadhar copy of the application. In case aadhar copy not available, submit Birth Certificate, BPL card.
Amount of MAEF Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022
The selected meritorious girl students will be awarded the following amount:
- Rs. 5,000/- (Five Thousand) each for Class 9 and 10.
- Rupees 6,000/- (Six Thousand) each for Class 11 and 12.
The amount of scholarship will directly be credited to the Bank Account of the selected candidates through DBT (Direct Beneficiary Transfer) mode.
Official Website: http://www.maef.nic.in/
Contact Details of MAEF, Ministry of India-
- Address: Maulana Azad Education Foundation (Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India) Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi-110 055
- Phone No: (+91) 11-23583788/23583789
- Fax No: 11-23561945
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org