The M. P. Birla Group recently announced a new scholarship scheme under the Vidyasaarathi Portal (https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/). The name of the scheme is “Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students”. MP Birla Group is working to supper various causes and it’s a responsible organization. This scheme is started by the group with the aim of betterment of the society. The MP Birla Group is focused to encourage and support the young generation in the education field.
This scheme is a golden opportunity for those students who are willing and have the power to make changes for creating a better world. This Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students 2020 is only provided for the children of MP Birla Group or RCCPL employees.
Note -: Under the M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students Scheme Rs 10,000 is provided as the financial help to all category applicants.
In this article, we are providing you the complete details for Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students ie What is Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Eligibility? What Documents Do You Need to Apply for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship? What Is the Last Date to Apply Online for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship? How to Get Application Form for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship? How to Login for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship? What Are the Important Dates for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship? Read all the points carefully mentioned below and if you need more help submit your comment below this article.
- 1 Vidyasaarathi MP Birla Utthan Scholarship
- 2 How to Apply for Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship
Vidyasaarathi MP Birla Utthan Scholarship
Eligibility for Vidyasaarathi MP Birla Utthan Scholarship
Interested students who want to apply for the Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship 2019-20 will have to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria first to submit their application form online.
- > Qualification -: The students who are having a minimum of 35% marks in matriculation/10th class board examination in the previous year can apply for this scheme.
- > Course Level & Name -: Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship is only started for 11th class (Course Level Higher Secondary) students.
- > Eligible Gender -: Under this Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 Scheme all the genders are eligible to submit their application if they complete other eligibility norms.
- > Annual Family Income -: The benefits of this scheme are only provided to those students whose family income is not above Rs 500000 (five lakh rupees) per annum.
- > Community Eligibility -: All the caste and category students whose parents (father or mother) is working under the M.P Birla Group or RCCPL are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Important Date for NSDL Vidyasaarathi scholarship 2020 M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students
If you checked all eligibility norms and still you are interested then first you need to check the important date schedule to apply for Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship 2020 for Class 11 Students.
- Online Application Start Date -: 5 November 2019
- Last Date to Submit Online Application -: 6 December 2019
All the students are suggested to submit their request for M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship 2020 before the last date. Application received after the end date of the scholarship scheme are not acceptable by the department.
How to Apply for Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship
If you checked all the information for important dates schedule and eligibility criteria and you are still interested to participate in this Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students Scheme then follow the below-provided 3 step by step procedure to apply online.
- > First Step -: Registration or Sign-Up in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- > Second Step -: Complete User or Student Profile
- > Third Step -: Search Scholarship & Apply Online
Now follow the one by one all the steps which we are providing you below to apply for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme 2020:
First Step -: Registration or Sign-Up in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Firstly, go to the Vidyasaarathi Portal and click on the first scholarship option given as “M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students”. You will have to click on the “Apply” option here.
- After clicking on the “Apply” button you will get a new page where you have to click on the “Register” button as shown in the below image.
Second Step -: Complete User or Student Profile
- Now you will see a new registration form. On this form, you have to fill the following information:
- First, select the title (Mr. or Mrs)
- Enter your name as per Aadhaar Card
- Fill your current using the mobile number
- Provide your current using the email address
- Select any password which you can remember in the future
- Again fill the same password for the verification
- Enter the Captcha Code showing on the registration form
- In last, click to the “I Agree” and “Submit” button.
- Now you will receive your “Username” and “Password” on your mobile number and email address which you mentioned on the registration form. After that come to the Login Page again and enter the email Id and password.
The Third Step -: Search Scholarship & Apply Online
- Now after reaching inside your user profile you will have to search the option “M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students” and click on that.
- After getting the option you will see an application form for the scholarship. You have to fill this application form with the complete and required information and have to submit that.
Documents for Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Scholarship
You also have to attach/upload some documents with the online application form to apply for the Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students Scheme. See the list of required documents list which you have to upload online.
- > The applicants will have to upload their passport size photo with the application form.
- > They also have to upload a copy of proof of identity online for which they can use the voter id card, driving license, school id, etc.
- > Address proof is also important to upload with the form for which you can use the domicile certificate, ration card copy, etc.
- > You must have to upload the proof of income for which you can use the income certificate or any other document issued by the respective authority mentioned with annual income.
- > The student will have to attach a copy of her/her Bank Passbook/Kiosk copy so that he/she can receive the scholarship amount in his/her bank account.
- > Upload the copy of current year fees receipts issued by the government recognized educational institution, college or school.
- > Attach a copy of the Bonafide Certificate. Students can get this certificate from their school head-teacher.
- > You also need the latest or last/previous year’s class passing marksheet. Upload it online with the application form.
Note -: The students also can upload their PAN card copy. This document is not compulsory if you are not having it don’t worry, you still can apply for the Vidyasaarathi M.P Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students Scheme 2020.
Vidyasaarathi Department Contact Details
If you are having any issue while filling the application form for Vidyasaarathi MP Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students Scheme 2020 then you can contact to the officials by using the following information:
- Office Address: Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
- Contact Person: Rajesh Mishra
- Official Email-ID: [email protected] (for scheme related queries) & [email protected] (for grievance related queries)
So students, here we have provided you all the information for the MP Birla Utthan Scholarship for Class 11 Students started by the M.P Birla Group under the Vidyasaarathi Portal. If you have any more questions related to this scheme please submit your comment in the below section and our team will surely help for the same.
You May Also Like This => Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Login & Registration