LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2023 is started by Life Insurance Company for the students of economically weaker families to achieve higher education. The objective of the scheme is to provide scholarships to talented students belonging to economically weaker sections of society so that they can be provided better opportunities for higher education, which can increase their rate of higher education and develop their employees.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
The scholarships are provided for study in government or private colleges/universities of India. In this, technical and vocational courses will be included in Industrial Training Institutes / Industrial Training Centers, which are affiliated with the National Professional Training Committee (NCTV) for undergraduate-level classes. So, hurry guys, apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2023 before you lost to avail yourself the facility of this scholarship scheme.
Last Date: 24th December 2023
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
- Those students are eligible for the scholarship, who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination in the academic year 2018-19 and who are willing to receive higher education in the following areas:
- Medical, Engineering, Bachelor in any field, or diploma course
- Professional courses through Government recognized colleges/institutes in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) or through courses.
- All candidates who have passed the Class X exam with at least 60% marks in the Academic Year 2018-19 and whose parents/guardians have an annual income not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum from all sources.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60 percent marks in the Class 12 examination.
- The students’ family income should not be more than Rs. One Lac (1,00,000) per annum.
- Those students whose families have the lowest income will be given priority in ascending order.
The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Vocational Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
For Special Girl Child Scholar
- This special scholarship is for Girl child to encourage education after class 10 for pursuing higher studies in 10 + 2 pattern for two years.
- The candidate who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks/equivalent grade in the Academic Year 2018-19 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) is not more than Rs. 1 Lac per annum.
- The grant is provided to girl students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in 10 + 2 pattern.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Rate
- The selected regular candidates will receive Rs. Twenty Thousand (20000) per year which shall be payable in 3 Quarterly installments.
- Selected Special Girl Child will be awarded an amount of Rs. Ten Thousand (10000) per year for pursuing studies in a 10+2 course which shall be payable in three quarterly installments.
- The Scholarship amount will be transferred to the selected Fellows bank account through NEFT. So the candidates are advised to provide the details of the bank account and IFSC code along with the canceled cheque.
- The scholarship will be provided for the entire duration of the course subject to meet the eligibility conditions required for the candidate renewal.
Application Process for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- The candidates who are interested and eligible can submit their application through online mode through the link given on the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship home page.
- After the submission of the online application, the candidate will get the receipt on his email ID provided in his online application.
- The candidate should submit his correct email ID and number to contact for communication.
- Further correspondence will be done by the Divisional Office mentioned in the acknowledgment email.
- Income certificate should be provided in the form of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents based on self-certification and those who are employed by an employer should submit documents.
- Only one member of a family shall be awarded the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
Selection Criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
- LIC scholars will be selected based on merit and family background such as family class 12th / 10th and percentage of the annual income.
- The lowest-earning students will be given preference in ascending order.
- The scholarship will be closed, if the student fails to earn 50% in BA/B.Com and 55% marks in the pre-final examination or equivalent courses for which the scholarship is provided.
Check This Also => LIC HFL Vidhyadhan Scholarship 2023 Class 8 to PG Studies