Apart from the professionals for this stipend, donations are collected from those who want to help the bright students.
Last Date: September 2021 (Date Will Update Soon Here)
- Students who are studying in 9th or 10th in an Indian school or doing a professional course or degree course from college.
- Those who had at least 60% marks in their previous class.
- The students whose family income is less than 4 lakhs (4,00,000).
How To Apply
- To apply for this scholarship, click on this link.
- There you need to click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. From here, students can apply for a scholarship.
- One has to register here and then upload the required documents.
- Marksheet of last passed examination
- Family income certificate
- Any government identity card
- School or college identity card
- Bonafide certificate etc.
The students who are desirable to apply for this Kind Scholarship 2021 must remind that this scholarship can only be applied until September 2021.
Check This Also -: NRDC National Meritorious Invention Awards 2021 Nrdcindia.Com