Online Application is invited from the eligible Minority community students of Karnataka for Pre Matric Scholarship (fresh) for the academic session 2023. The Minority communities students who are practicing their education from Class 1st to 10th in any govt./govt. aided/recognized private schools/institutions in crossway Karnataka. The Minority communities Muslims/ Christians/ Sikhs/Buddhists/Parsis/Jains notified by the Central Government who fulfill all the eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 in Karnataka.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2023-24
SSP Karnataka Scholarship 2023 Last Date
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||Last Date|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Department of Medical Education Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Disability Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Ayush Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Collegiate Education Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Labour Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Agriculture Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||31 May 2023|
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The minority community students of Karnataka should obtain above than 50% marks in the last year final examination
- The student’s Parents/ Guardians income from all sources should not go more than Rs. One lac (1,00,000/-) per annum.
- If the candidates belong to other than the mentioned above communities then the student is not eligible for pre-matric scholarships.
- The students who are the domicile of Karnataka but studying in other state are also eligible to apply for Pre matric scholarship in Karnataka.
- Other state students are not eligible to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship in Karnataka, they are eligible to apply in their respective state only.
Online Application For Fresh and Renewal Pre Matric Scholarship Karnataka
The candidate can apply for the Online Application for Pre Matric Scholarship. The students should read all the instructions before filling online application.
- First, the students need to Go To The Website.
- There you must click on the New Registration button.
- Go through/Read carefully the guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal.
- Then click on the “Continue” button
- A new page will be open to enter the personal details. Fill the student registration form.
- Click on the Checkboxes of Aadhar consent, Bank Account and Application form.
- Then click on the Register button.
- After clicking on Register, the student registration ID will be displayed. Here the students must note down the Student Registration ID number for further reference and inquiries.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- A new page will be open up where you need to enter your login id and password to log into NSP portal
- Application Id and DOB respectively will be entered to login).
- OTP of 5 digits on Registered Mobile Number will be received.
- Click ‘’Apply’’ button and enter Registration, Academic and Basic details
- Click on “Save & Continue”
- A new page for Entering Contact Details &Scheme Details will be shown to your screen.
- Select “PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS” for pre-matric Scholarship.
- After re-checking of your entries, click on final submit button.
Renewal for Karnataka Scholarship
- Firstly the applicants need to go to Website https://scholarships.gov.in
- Here click on the “Login” button and select Renewal 2023.
- A student has to Login using Last year’s NSP application ID and last year’s password.
- Student’s Home Page will open up.
- Here click on “Pre-Filled Information” button and Check your last year details.
- Then click “Apply for Renewal’’ & enter required Renewal details
- At last click on Final Submit. For further use Take a print on Clicking print Button.
Documents for ePASS Karnataka
- To complete the application process the students must enclose the following documents (Attested by Head of Institutions)
- Previous year/last exam pass mark sheet.
- Fee Receipts with Tuition Fee and Admission Fee separately mentioned.
- Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority / Tahasildar RevenueDepartment.
- Self-Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the Student, in case of
the community not mentioned in Income Certificate.
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student (Photocopy of the first page of bank passbook).
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card, the students must have to provide Aadhar EID in case of not having Aadhar copy.
- Candidates Passport size Photograph.
Contact Details ePASS Karnataka
- Office Address: 20th & 21st Floor, V. V. Towers, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001
- Official Website: gokdom.kar.nic.in.
Check This Also -: Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka (PMS) 2023 For Minority Student