Very Soon, the State Government of Karnataka is going to announce a notification regarding the release of Scholarships for the year 2023. The students of Karnataka, who are unable to continue their education due to the lack of finance are warmly welcome to apply for Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2023. Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka through their Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships opening very soon the Online Registration of Scholarship 2023. Online applications are being invited by the Karnataka govt. from the students of Karnataka state to give the pre and post-matric scholarships through their ePass. The official website of the Karnataka government scholarship is karepass.cgg.gov.in by which the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) & Minority students of the state easily apply online by filling of the scholarship application form and avail the benefits and continue their higher studies without facing any money problem.
Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2023 Online Registration
All the students who belong to SC, ST, OBC, or Minority classes can apply for Pre and Post-Matric Karnataka Scholarship 2023. To get the amount of money for their higher studies, the students are required to fulfill some eligibility conditions which are mentioned below.
- The SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe) students whose parent’s annual income is low than Rs. Two Lakhs can apply.
- The OBC (Other Backward Classes) students parents’ annual income should low than Rs. One Lakh.
- To be eligible for the Karnataka ePass Online Scholarship scheme / Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2023, the student should be obtained at least 75 percent attendance.
- The student must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- He/she should be studying in Post Matric college in Karnataka state renowned by the government.
Procedure to Apply
- To apply for a scholarship, the students need to go to the official website of Karnataka ePass karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Choose the Proper link, for which you want to apply
- Then click on Apply Online
- Fill all the required details in the form very neatly and correctly
- Upload all the required documents
- Afterward, click on the Submit box.
- You will get a registration number which you need to save for future use.
- Take a printout of your filled-in application form.
- School and College certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Student’s photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Income proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Declaration form
The amount of Karnataka e-Pass Scholarship / Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2023 which is paid to students’ accounts are sent under by Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) scheme So the student’s Aadhaar card should be linked to students bank ac number.
Check This Also –: CBSE Merit Scholarship For Single Girl Child 2023