Kalia Scholarship Scheme Odisha 2022-: The application form to avail KALIA Scholarships has been started to the students who are getting higher education in government professional colleges. If you are one of them, then apply for this scheme. Under this scheme, Odisha Govt will provide scholarship benefits to 50,000 farmers’ families. All small and marginal farmers who fall under the Kalia Scheme beneficiary list will be eligible for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scholarship Scheme 2022.
Kalia Scholarship Scheme
Through the KALIA Scholarship scheme, no student of farmer families will remain untouched by technical and professional education and will be able to fulfill their dreams. The main objective of this scheme is to make poor youth aware of education by promoting better opportunities for education so that they continue to get employment opportunities. Odisha State CM Naveen Patnaik has announced another scheme for farmers, called the Kalia Scholarship Scheme. This scheme is a scholarship scheme for the children of farmers of the state. They will be imparted higher education in government professional schools. This scheme is applicable only to eligible beneficiary farmers of the Kalia scheme. Scholarships will be awarded to students seeking admission on merit basis.
What is Kalia Scheme?
One of the excellent works done by the Odisha State Government in the field of education is Kalia Yojana Scholarship 2022. This is one of the scholarship schemes launched for the children of farmers. As we all know due to the lack of money, these children are unable to continue their higher studies. Keeping these things in mind, the Odisha Government has launched this scholarship on the floor. The Kalia Yojana Scholarship 2022 Application forms are available.
The benefit of this scheme will be to the children of farmers benefiting from the “KALIA – Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation” scheme. Professional education will be provided free of cost to students for practicing higher education under this scholarship scheme. Under Kalia Yojana Scholarship, children of farmers who have taken admission to government professional colleges can avail the benefit.
|Scheme||Kalia Scholarship Scheme|
|Advantage||Free Higher Education|
|Who Announced||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Start Date||February 2022|
|Toll-Free Helpline Number||1800-562-112|
Benefits of Scheme-:
- Scholarships will be provided to the children of the farmer for higher education.
- Odisha Govt will provide education of vocational courses to the children of farmers free of cost.
- The government aims to improve the level of education and motivate children towards it by giving higher education to the children of farmers under the Kalia scheme.
- Every child of the Kalia Scheme Beneficiary farmer will get free higher vocational education in various courses through state government-run colleges.
- The expenses of those students who have studied in government colleges through merit basis and are children of farmers who are beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana will be borne by the state govt.
92% of farmers of the state will be covered under the Kalia Yojana Scholarship scheme.
The government has sanctioned an amount of Rs 10,000 crore for this scheme for the welfare of children of farmers.
This amount will be spent in the coming (3) three years.
About 30 lakh small and marginal farmers of the state will be benefited from this scheme.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be given to each family for the Kharif and Rabi seasons at the rate of Rs 5000.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has also announced an interest-free crop loan of Rs 50,000.
- Kalia Scholarship Scheme is for residents of Odisha State only.
- The scheme is only for the children of the beneficiaries of the Kalia scheme.
- Only students who are studying in government professional colleges on the basis of merit are eligible to avail of the benefits of this KALIA Scholarship Scheme.
Kalia Scholarship Apply Online 2022
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant should visit the official website at https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html
- Now click on – KALIA Scholarship section.
- After clicking on that section, a new window will open with the application form.
- Now you have to fill all the information in it.
- After filling the form, you finally click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- In this way, you have applied for this scheme.
Documents required for Kaliya Scholarship Scheme-:
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar card of parents
- Photo of candidate
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
Kalia Scholarship Beneficiary List-:
- Check Your Name in the Beneficiary List: Click Here
- kalia.co.in – Kalia Yojana Odisha Website, Information Service Helpline, Barta, Green, Red Form
The primary objective of the scheme is to ensure that the children of poor and marginal farmers get equal opportunities for education. The scheme will help the meritorious students to get higher education in vocational courses. The Kalia scheme, as well as the scholarship scheme, will empower the farmer’s families. The Chief Minister of Odisha State Mr. Naveen Patnaik wants the children of farmers of the state to become doctors, engineers, managers, and lawyers.
Helpline / Toll-Free Number: 1800-562-112