Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Telangana providing the benefits of higher education in Foreign Universities to meritorious Backward Classes Students by launching Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi 2021”.
Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi 2021
Through this scheme, the government providing the students an opportunity for better career prospects within the country and aboard.
Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi will be initially sanctioned to 300 Backward classes Students every year and it is open to all eligible graduates to practice Post Graduate studies abroad on fulfilling the below-mentioned guidelines.
Please Note -: Students are suggested to check the application status of this scholarship, visit https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in official website link only.
- The scheme is open for Backward Classes students.
- Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi is open for all eligible graduates to pursue PG studies abroad.
- Backward Classes students’ family income should be less than “Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural Areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas” per annum from all sources.
- In the case of employees, a salary certificate from the employer is a must. In all cases, the income certificate must be obtained through MEE SEVA. A copy of the latest tax assessment, as well as the latest monthly salary slip from the employer, is also required to be enclosed with the application.
- Age: The Maximum age under the scheme shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st July of the year of advertisement.
- The applicant must hold a valid passport.
- Qualification for Post Graduation Course: The applicants must require to obtain 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences /Medicine & Nursing / Social Sciences / Humanities.
- One child in a family Award: Only one child of the same parents/guardians will be eligible to avail of the benefits of this scheme. A self-certificate will be required from the candidate in this matter. The awardee can be awarded only once in a lifetime.
- The candidates should have a valid TOEFL / IELTS & GRE / GMAT.
- The applicant should have obtained admission in an accredited Foreign University.
- The applicant must hold a valid Passport.
- The Candidate should make his/her efforts in seeking admission to an accredited University / Institution Abroad.
- The selected candidate has to join the concerned University within one year of communication of selection. Once the period expired, the award will be automatically canceled. No request for extension of time for availing the award is permissible under the Scheme.
- The candidate shall not change the course of study for which the scholarship has been sanctioned.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to obtain the appropriate visa for a country wherein one intends to study further under an award from the Scheme.
Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi Apply Online
- The candidates who are willing to apply for financial assistance for studies abroad shall apply online.
- The candidates have to make registration online at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- From the total seats, 33% of the awards shall be reserved for Women candidates.
- The physical target shall be given proportionate to the population of various communities of BCs i.e., BC-A, BC-B, BC-D, excluding BC-C and BCE. Students belonging to Mehtar & Sikligar/ Saikalgar of BC-A, Dudekula, Laddaf, Pinjari or Noorbasha of BC-B as they are covered by the Minority Welfare Department.
- The final allocation percentage is BC – A = 29%, BC – B = 42% and BC – D = 29% including 33% women and 3% Physically challenged students.
The following documents are required to make the Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi application process complete. All the documents are mandatory to submit.
- Caste Certificate issued by Meeseva.
- Income Certificate issued by Meeseva.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- E-Pass ID Number.
- Residential / Nativity Certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Mark sheet from SSC / Inter / Graduate / PG Level.
- He/She should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT with the following minimum scores. (1). TOFEL – 80 (2). IELTS – 6.5 (3). GRE – 280 (4). GMAT – 550
- Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent)
- Copy of the latest Tax Assessment is to be enclosed.
- Copy of Bank Pass Book of Nationalized Bank.
- Photo to be scanned and uploaded.
- Fees: Fees shall be payable in Two installments as follows:
- Installment-I: An amount of Rs.10.00 Lakhs shall be payable to the Institution /students upon production of the landing permit / I-94 card (Immigration Card).
- Installment-II: An amount of Rs.10.00 Lakhs shall be payable to the Institution /students upon production of the 1st Semester results.
- Sanction Proceedings specifying the amount of Rs.20.00 Lakhs will be issued to the individual towards fees and living expenses by way of a grant subject to his/her joining into the Course to the Candidates selected by the Selection Committee.
- Educational Loan: The Student shall be eligible for an educational loan of Rs.10.00 lakhs from any Nationalized bank at prevailing rates of interest.
- Earnings from Research/Teaching Assistance-Ship: The awardees are permitted to supplement their prescribed allowances by undertaking a Research/Teaching Assistance ship.
- Passage grant: The scholars will be provided one way lower airfare by economy class through the shortest route.
- Visa Fees: The total visa fees shall be reimbursed to the student upon production of valid visa and production of receipts.
- Utilization Certificate: Utilization certificates shall be obtained from the student with the due endorsement of concerned University Authorities for record purposes under the scheme.
Official Website = https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Check This Also => Miller Research Fellowship 2021-20 For Ph.D. Students In California