Inlaks Fellowship/Scholarship 2021 by Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation for Post Graduate Courses Students
Name of Fellowship – Inlaks Scholarship 2021
- Organized By – Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
- Provided By – scholarship4study.com
- Home Page – inlaksfoundation.org
From the year 1976, the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation is providing the scholarship to the Indian citizens and has awarded 350 scholars till now. The Inlaks scholarships are of two types and they are:
- 1 st – University Courses: The Inlaks scholarship is given for University courses and granted for studies up to two years at top America, European and UK institutions for funding requirements comprising Tuition fees, up to a maximum of $85,000 or equivalent.
- 2nd – Specific Programs- Not Leading to a Degree: Scholarships for research, training or professional improvement is performed abroad either alone or attached to a leading institution, and not leading to a degree.
Candidates are required to provide full details of their proposed programs, including time and travel plans, a full breakdown of costs, and evidence of agreement with such institutions if required. The award of other grants, teaching assistantships, and support from other sources for the proposed program will be regarded by the Foundation as a positive factor. The presently employed candidate will be encouraged to submit the applications.
Who is Eligible to Apply
- The willing candidate must be a graduate
- He/she should be below the age of 30 years as 1 July of the year of admission.
- Inlaks Scholarship is presented for all the citizens of India who are residing in India at the time of application.
- The applicant must be holding a 1st degree from a recognized university in India.
- Those Indian citizen candidates who have a good UG Degree from a distinguished university outside India must be residing continuously or been employed or studying in India from the last 2 years at the time applying for the Inlaks Scholarship Application form.
- It is essential to eligible for the Inlaks Scholarship that the applicant has the previous admission to the institution and course selected. The applicants are required to submit the complete details of financial requirements to practice the course at the institution. If the applicant does not have the letter of admission then some other exact evidence of acceptance is needed.
Who is Not Eligible to Apply
- Those applicants are not eligible for the Inlaks Scholarship, who is holding a postgraduate degree from a university outside India
- The candidate who started their PG Degree outside India but not completed is not eligible for Inlaks Scholarship.
- If any of the students started their study program or study in the outside country are not eligible.
- The scholarship will not be awarded to the candidates whose proposed course of study or specific project requires field trips back to India during the term.
- The candidates who are without admission or awaiting admission, their candidature will not be accepted by the foundation.
Not Applicable Subjects List
- Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Public Health, Fashion Design, Music and Film Animation subjects have not come under the scholarship program.
- But for Imperial College, London, scholarships will be given for Engineering and Computer Science subjects.
- Indian Studies subject would be considered only if they have up to date relevance.
Scholarship Reward Amount
~~~ Scholarship for University Courses
- The scholarship covers the Tuition fees, adequate living expenses and One-way travel will also be provided to the scholars.
- The selected applicant will also be able to go for further scholarships from any other sources, teaching assistantships, and part-time jobs after getting approval from the Inlaks Foundation.
- If the scholarship requirement of above $85000 or equivalent- Candidates are strongly advised that they should be able to demonstrate the guaranteed funding for the balance of costs to pursue the course, at the time of scholarship interviews in May or June.
~~~ Scholarship for Specific Programs
- The financial coverage will converse directly with the applicant.
- In case the scholarship approved by Inlaks Foundation cannot be used by the candidates within the nine months of its approval, then it would be canceled.
How to Apply for Inlaks Scholarship
- The application form for the Inlaks Scholarship program can be downloaded from the official website of the Inlaks Foundation or the applicant can collect the application from the Mumbai office of Inlaks Foundation.
- The applicant can take the application form as they are available from 10th January to 15 April 2015 from the given address.
Address: Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation, C/o Inlaks India Foundation, 86/87 Atlanta, Nariman Point Mumbai 400021.
- Submission of Application Form.
- After filling up the Application Form, the candidate needs to submit to the same office.
Documents Inlaks Scholarship
- The applicant should submit the proof of admission to a university or a course, and also give full detail of the institute’s financial requirements.
- Submit the One self-addressed stamped of Rs.10 and envelope (4” x 9”).
- The candidates who have applied for architecture, fine and applied arts, and related subjects, they must submit a maximum of 10 samples of their work on a CD / DVD only, within the size of the original, the material used and the date of completion. This material will not be returned to the candidates.
- The candidates who have applied for Candidates for Film, Dance, and Acting, they need to submit their work in CD/DVD and the images must be in jpeg format only. The candidate has also submitted the portfolio if it is not excessively bulky.
- The candidate needs to submit the Evidence of any outstanding achievements if have in extra-curricular activities in any field.
- The candidates are not required to send copies of academic certificates with the completed application form. These certificates are required during the time of final interviews.
Selection for Inlaks Scholarship
The Selection of the candidate will be based on the give Criteria for Inlaks Scholarship
- Academic Achievement of the candidate
- The Potential of the Candidate\
- The Suitability, of course, project or programs are chosen by the candidate
~~~ Shortlisting for Interview
- All the received applications are analyzed and evaluated by the selection committee and shortlist the candidates based on the application and the best candidates will be called for interviews. All applicants should be available for interviews in India.
- The shortlisted candidate for an interview will not get any traveling allowance or accommodation charges.
- Successful or the selected candidates will get their conformation by 1st June 2015. The candidate who does not receive any intimation by June can understand that they are not selected for further rounds of the selection process.
~~~ Personal Interview
The interview usually takes place in Mumbai or Delhi in May or in June, in two stages
Documents for Final Interview
- The candidate must carry the photocopy of an undergraduate degree and afterward degree
- Must also carry a copy of admission letter
- Statement of Detailed Fees are also required during the interview
- The candidate should submit the evidence if receiving any fee concession/waiver of any other source of funding
- Letters from referees are also required at the time of the interview.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation, C/o Inlaks India Foundation, 86/87 Atlanta, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021 Telephone No.: 91 22 22884351
Email To – firstname.lastname@example.org