HP Udaan Scholarship Scheme for 10th to 12th Class Students -: HP India has launched the HP Udaan Scholarship Scheme for the students who have taken the class 10th and 12th examinations. Under which HP India provides scholarships for more than 1,300 students for 3 years. Under HP Udaan scholarship, a 50% scholarship is given to girls. Students who want to pursue higher education after 12th standard HP India will give scholarships up to Rs 30,000 every year to all those.
HP Udaan Scholarship Scheme 2023
एचपी इंडिया ने कक्षा 10 वीं और 12 वीं की परीक्षा देने वाले छात्रों के लिए एचपी उड़ान छात्रवृत्ति (स्कालरशिप) योजना शुरू की है। जिसके तहत एचपी इंडिया 3 साल के लिए 1,300 से अधिक छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करेगी। एचपी उदयन छात्रवृत्ति के तहत लड़कियों को 50% छात्रवृत्ति दी जाती है। जो छात्र 12 वीं कक्षा के बाद भारत में उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, उन सभी को 30,000 रुपये तक की छात्रवृत्ति दी जाएगी। अधिक जानकारी के लिए पूरा लेख अंत तक ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ें।
नोट – एचपी उड़ान छात्रवृत्ति योजना (HP Udaan Scholarship Scheme) के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि फरवरी 2023 Tentatively है।
HP Udaan Scholarship Scheme 2023-22
Under HP Udaan Scholarship, a total of 750 scholarships from HP India are given every year to all selected applicants. You can read the benefits of the HP Udaan Scholarship from below given points.
- For a 1-year scholarship for diploma / ITI students, HP India offers a scholarship of Rs.20,000 as financial help.
- Scholarship of Rs 20,000 is given every year for a 2-year scholarship for the students who enrolled in class 11th.
- A 3-year scholarship for Under-graduate (UG) students provided by HP India under which they will receive Rs 30,000.
|1-year diploma / ITI students||Rs.20,000|
|enrolled in class 11||Rs 20,000 every year for a 2-year|
|UG Students for 3 year||up to INR 30,000 per year|
HP Udaan Eligibility Criteria-:
- Eligibility for a 1-Year HP Udaan Scholarship:
- The applicant should have to take admission in a 1-year diploma / ITI course.
- For HP Flight Scholarship, a minimum of 60% must be achieved in the 10th standard.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 4 lakhs.
- Eligibility for a 2-Years HP Udaan Scholarship:
- If your admission is in the 11th class or 2-year ITI / Polytechnic / Diploma course, then you can apply for the HP Udaan 2-year scholarship.
- For this, it is mandatory to have a minimum of 60% in your 10th standard.
- The annual income of your family should be less than 4 lakhs.
- Eligibility for a 3-Years HP Udaan Scholarship:
- To apply for this, your admission should be in the 1st year of any recognized university.
- If you have got a minimum of 60% in the 12th standard, then you can fill your online application form.
- The annual income of your family should be equal to or less than 4 lakhs.
Required Documents List-:
- ID Proof (Issued by Govt of India)
- Income certificate
- 10th-grade mark-sheet
- Mark-sheet of 12th (For First Year Students of Graduation, Diploma)
- Current year fee receipt / admit card/college or school id card
- Passport-size photograph
- Student’s bank passbook
HP Udaan Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
- The online application procedure is available through the HP Udaan Scholarship Official Portal.
- On the official website, you can see the option “Apply Now”. Click on that link.
- Once you reach the official website’s registration section you will have to fill the complete application form carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload all the necessary documents as asked by the website.
- After filling the form and uploading all documents submit it online and take the printout of receipt.
Through following the above-given procedure you can apply online for the HP India Scholarship. Here we provided you the complete details for Eligibility for HP Udaan Scholarship, Required Documents for HP India Scholarship, and Benefits of HP Udaan Scholarship Scheme. If you need more help, kindly submit your comment below.
HP Udaan Scholarship Official Website
NSP Scholarship Scheme 2021 – List, Apply Online & Check Status