GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2020 to study Class XI and XII at Singapore
For the expansion of the future, all the deserving applicants are invited to apply for GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2020 as this scholarship is provided by the Global Schools Foundation by giving them the incomparable learning experience at their campus in Queenstown, Singapore.
The GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship program presenting the best academic and career scenario to commendable students from all over the world and it becomes one of the best amongst of its kind. GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship was formed in the year 2008 and it has won various national & International awards for school education.
The academic toppers of Class 10th students from all over the world are entitled to study Class XI and Class XII.
The selected candidates are able to practice Class 11 and 12 either in CBSE or IB Diploma at GIIS Queenstown Campus in Singapore and likely to leave for Singapore by the end of June 2020.
Global Indian International School (GIIS) is an international network of award-winning institutions with having twenty-one campuses in 7 countries and was established in 2002. GIIS Singapore is Asia’s only International school which brings 2 IB Toppers globally and more than a dozen students with the near-perfect scores for excellence in school education.
- 1 Important Dates of GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Global Citizen Scholarship 2020
- 3 Award for GIIS Scholarship 2020 Global Citizen
- 4 Global Citizen Scholarship Application Process
- 5 Required Documents with the application form for GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2020:
- 6 Selection Procedure of GIIS Scholarship 2020
Important Dates of GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2020
|Last Date of Application||March 10, 2020|
|Written Test||Second Week of April 2020|
|Result of written test||End of April 2020|
|Face to face interview||Mid of May 2020|
|Selected students final list||June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Global Citizen Scholarship 2020
- For CBSE students: The student must score a minimum of 80% in aggregate Grade A1 for all subjects in the finals of Class IX exam and Class X pre-board exams.
- For ICSE Boards: The students must score 80% (aggregate) and above in the final examination of Class IX and 80% (aggregate) marks in the Class X pre-board examination
- For IGCSE: The student must score Grade A and above in all subjects with the extended curriculum in the final examination of Class IX and Class X pre-board examination.
- For State Board – The applicant must score 80% marks in Class IX final examination and 80% marks in aggregate in Class X pre-board exam.
Applicants must be required to have English as their First Language.
Award for GIIS Scholarship 2020 Global Citizen
- The selected candidate is able to practice Class XI and Class XII in CBSE or IB Diploma at GIIS Queenstown Campus in Singapore.
- Every selected candidate will be provided with S$ 90,000 which includes the tuition fees, boarding, lodging, and travel expenses for a period of two years of the scholarship program.
- The above-mentioned scholarship amount includes a onetime return airfare & visa fee, tuition fee, and boarding & lodging at the hostel, one-time settling allowance (S$500), and pocket allowance per month (S$200) for daily expenses of the student.
- The selected candidates will also get Subsidized medical.
Global Citizen Scholarship Application Process
The interested candidates need to click on the link given below and fill all the details in it in the application form.
Application Form Click Here
Required Documents with the application form for GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2020:
- The applicant has to submit the attested copies of all the given documents with the application form.
- Submit the attested copy of Mark sheet of Pre Board exam Class 10.
- Submit the attested copy of Class 10 / Last Available Half Yearly Mark Sheet of Class 10.
- Submit the attested copy of Mark sheet of Class 9 Final Examination.
- Submit two recent Passport Sized Photographs
- The applicant has to submit the certificates of extracurricular achievements.
- The applicant form with attested copies of all the required documents must be uploaded.
Name of Test Centre – City Name:
Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Kota, and Surat.
Selection Procedure of GIIS Scholarship 2020
Written Test – The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the Written Test which will be held in the second week of April 2020.
The pattern of Written Test– The written test will be based on –
- General Ability
- Logical Reasoning
Interview – After clearing the written test the applicant would be called for face to face interviews
The candidate has to submit the Board exam mark sheets after the declaration of results
Address -Global Indian International School, D-5, Sector-71, Noida-201301
Telephone No. – 91 01206605800, 91 7588886800
E-mail to – [email protected]