Gaud Saraswat Brahman GSB Scholarship 2020
The Gaud Saraswat Brahmin GSB Scholarship 2020 is for the students of schools and colleges in India. Under this scholarship, the selected students are awarded free scholarship from Class 5 to Degree/Graduate level students. The main objective of the scholarship is to provide monetary assistance to the needy and deserving college students of the Saraswat group, whose father and mother are completely unable to meet their academic bills. The Gaur Saraswat Brahmin (GSB) Scholarship League is providing various scholarships to the scholars of Gaur Saraswat Brahmin Group.
Dates for GSB Scholarship
- Application Deadline for College Children Class 5 to 10 – July 2020
- Application deadlines for college children PUC I and II / Junior. Faculty – August 2020
- Application Deadline for College Children Diploma (BA / BSC / B.Com) and Diploma – September 2020
- Application deadlines for college children BE / BArch / BPharm / MBBS and so forth. – October 2020
GSB Scholarship Eligibility
The GSB Scholarship 2020 option is open to:
- Applicants should belong to the Gaud Saraswat Brahmin community.
- Students from class 5th to graduate courses will be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- All students enrolled in courses such as Diploma /BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Arch/MBBS/B.Pharma/BE can also apply.
GSB Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship offers the following
- Free GSB Scholarship 2020 awarded from class 5 to college students for an undergraduate degree
- Overseas Mortgage Scholarship – INR 17 Lakh (INR 1.7 Million) with a Mortgage Scholarship of INR 2 Lakh per student.
How To Apply
To apply for the GSB Scholarship 2020, candidates need to follow the method given below-
- Send a postcard request for Application Form by post. Download Form Here or visit the GSB Official Website.
- Candidates can collect the application form directly from the League’s Office.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Send the application form duly filled in with the documents to the below-mentioned address:
The G.S.B Scholarship League
Katrak Road, Wadala
Mumbai – 400031
Alternatively, college students can also submit their application form to GSB League Office by hand also.
Notice: Courier should receive the workplace on or before the last date with the necessary paperwork as per official notification.
Possibly scholarships will be given to scholars of Saraswat group on the following basis:-
- ** Financial need
- ** Educational benefit
Terms and Conditions
- The Application form is essentially revised every year. So, the application form of the earlier year is not valid for this year.
- Currently, GSB does not offer free scholarships for MA, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, and post-graduate programs.
- The GSB League makes arrangements to allow for increasing the number of scholarships and the number of beneficiaries.
- The scholarship application form can be submitted by the applicant through post or by hand.
GSB Scholarship League, Dwarkanath Bhawan, Katrak Road, Wadala, Mumbai – 400031
Phone: (022) 24100048
Email: [email protected]
Check This Also ==> ONGC Scholarship Registration