Every year, the future global leader (FGL) associates select the best first-generation university students in the world and prepares them in a three-year program for integration into the Fortis Society, the world’s leading private network of diverse leaders committed to success. Now the applications are open for Fortis Fellowship 2023. This (FGL) Future Global Leaders Fortis Fellowship can only be awarded to highly ambitious new students with modest backgrounds, characterized by high flexibility and academic achievement.
FGL Fortis Fellowship 2023 Future Global Leaders for First-Generation University Students
These Fortis Fellows must be determined to become powerful leaders in the world and to understand that the extent of their influence on the world is directly related to the power and influence they accumulate.
At the end of the program, Fortis Fellows will join the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of leaders committed to the success of all in the Better World. Fortis aims to connect future leaders – united by merit, not a privilege – by creating an influential global network that can deliver to each other at the highest levels of success, power, and energy.
Applicants must be in a first-year university and meet the following eligibility criteria:
- candidate should be 22 years old or younger
- First-generation or low-income university students – Students who have no family background of higher education or are low-income group family
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- Evaluation of academic excellence – throughout high school and in the first months of the current school year.
- Proven leadership skills – through self-paced initiatives and projects or leadership in their schools or communities.
FGL Fortis Fellowship 2023 Benefits
The cost of all programs is covered by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- mentorship from world-renowned professionals;
- three weeks of intensive leadership training;
- funding and support for internships abroad;
- customized career advice and tools;
- Access to an impressive international network
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
Due to the changes brought upon the Future Leaders Foundation (FLF) by Covid-19, we regret to announce that the Fortis Fellowship will not be running this year. FLF will not be selecting Fellows in 2023 and will not be opening applications until further notice. Please note that the Future Leaders Foundation remains committed to supporting the existing Fellows (FGL) in the classes of 2023. These students’ programming and funding will remain unchanged.
For updates and more information => click here
Apart from our eligibility criteria, our admissions committee will consider the following features:
- A Humble Background – the highest priority will be given to first-generation and low-income students who meet all requirements.
- Infectious charisma and unstable power of character – two common traits required in all leaders.
- Resilience and courage – proven by overcoming difficulties.
- An unwavering global ambition – with a realistic strategy, ability to implement and willingness to sacrifice and take risks to achieve extraordinary success.
- The principle of favoring others – is proved by the desire to implement a great positive change that has reached the highest level of power and influence.
- Strong desire to join Fortis – at the end of a three-year scholarship.
To apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2023, students need to go to the official website of the same.
There you need to fill the online application form by clicking the appropriate box.
->>Candidates are required to download the following
->> Honor Pledge
->> Resume Template – Fortis Fellowship Application download resume sample
Submit the above-mentioned documents along with the application form.
To Know More about Future Global Leaders Fellowship, Visit Official Website.